The results are in

formercollegekid

Congrats Coach Harris. You’ve keep your team pushing forward despite the hardships they and the school have recently faces.  This honor won’t remove the difficulties they have dealt with over the past year, but hopefully it will help show them their perseverance and unity can pay off.   My niece attends Cascade and she say she has noticed the impact your presence has had on the program. 

Edited by MattM

1 hour ago, MattM said:

Congrats Coach Harris. You’ve keep your team pushing forward despite the hardships they and the school have recently faces.  This honor won’t remove the difficulties they have dealt with over the past year, but hopefully it will help show them their perseverance and unity can pay off.   My niece attends Cascade and she say she has noticed the impact your presence has had on the program. 

Battled my own hardships as a HS wrestler. Glad I can kind of help these boys through my experiences. Couldn’t be happier to be where I am right now. This is only the beginning for Cascade Wrestling in my eyes!! 

Edited by QuinnHarris

8 hours ago, MattM said:

The difference is that @QuinnHarrisembraces the culture of the area of where he is from and is now coaching. Lots of coaches have big egos and want to control every aspect of their wrestlers training  and schedule. Quinn grew up in TheCounty and has seen the shift in mentality and quality of wrestling in this area. He embraces the fact that he kids are willing to put in that extra work and take advantage of resources that kids in other parts of the state are not getting. Add that to his willingness to run great practices and do the off season stuff himself…. He gets it! I know that he is already planning his teams off season dual and trip schedule. 

@quinnsDAD convinced me years ago to go buy a pair of shoes and help grow the Avon wrestling club. The first kid we met was Quinn. That little red head in the rec specs was a handful, but had unmatched energy and great positive energy. I got to spend many weekends on the road with that kid. We all grew that club and had a lot of success. Quinn has been through it as a kid. He has the knowledge and passion to build a great program.

Look for the Cadets to keep getting better and better. Quinn has surrounded himself with other coaches that have been a part of the best youth clubs and academies around. These guys get the culture of our area as a whole. Proud of my guy and our neighbors to the west. Now go win state men!!!! 

Edited by Mattyb

22 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

The difference is that @QuinnHarrisembraces the culture of the area of where he is from and is now coaching. Lots of coaches have big egos and want to control every aspect of their wrestlers training  and schedule. Quinn grew up in TheCounty and has seen the shift in mentality and quality of wrestling in this area. He embraces the fact that he kids are willing to put in that extra work and take advantage of resources that kids in other parts of the state are not getting. Add that to his willingness to run great practices and do the off season stuff himself…. He gets it! I know that he is already planning his teams off season dual and trip schedule. 

@quinnsDAD convinced me years ago to go buy a pair of shoes and help grow the Avon wrestling club. The first kid we met was Quinn. That little red head in the rec specs was a handful, but had unmatched energy and great positive energy. I got to spend many weekends on the road with that kid. We all grew that club and had a lot of success. Quinn has been through it as a kid. He has the knowledge and passion to build a great program.

Look for the Cadets to keep getting better and better. Quinn has surrounded himself with other coaches that have been a part of the best youth clubs and academies around. These guys get the culture of our area as a whole. Proud of my guy and our neighbors to the west. Now go win state men!!!! 

Thanks Coach. I wouldn’t have been the wrestler, the coach, or the man I am today without the great coaches like you that I was surrounded with since I was 5 years old. 

As a kid growing up a state title was the dream. In a few weeks I will have a chance to make that happen with an amazing groups of boys! 

Again thank you everyone for supporting me and the Cadets it shows me I am doing something right!

#CadetsOnTheClimb #TheCounty #ROLLCADETS

I am starting to be quite confused how these rankings come about. Fellow PAC rival Heritage Hills had a big weekend of wrestling up at the Columbus East Invitational. Only teams beating them in any of their tournaments this year are #1 In 3A CE and #7 in 3A THS. Overall 12-2 with their only losses being to #2&3 team in 1A. Beat #6 in 2A Monrovia by 30+ points all while missing 2 kids, one being a semi-state qualifier.  They don’t see any of the northern 2A Top 10. What else do these kids have to do?   Looking forward to seeing them again in January.  Need to see if we have improved since they beat us at the beginning of the year.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.