Sign in to follow this  
Jayruss

Toughest Regular Season Tourney

The Al Smith has always been at the top of this list for me,but this year’s level of competition is the best I’ve seen it in the past 25+ yrs that I’ve been going to it.

Edited by JHS95151

Brecksville 

1. 147 Wrestlers with State Experience 

2. 16 State Champs 

3. 11 State Runner Ups 

4. 3 National Ranked Teams 

Not sure on the National Ranked individuals yet but Flo usually does a article on the Event . 

The Notorious 

Al Smith is as tough as it gets. I’ve seen plenty of people place higher at state than they did at the Al Smith; Hunter Watts didn’t even place his freshman year and ended up 6th at state. Our heavyweight did the exact same that year. 

This year is going to be insanely difficult too.

Brownsburg is excited to be included at Brecksville.  I know it’s out of state, but check it out. Team García gave you an idea, but holy heck it is no joke. Nasty as it gets.  You have to beat the best, to be the best. 

Snyder 

On 12/24/2018 at 7:02 PM, Caleb Spires said:

Al Smith is as tough as it gets. I’ve seen plenty of people place higher at state than they did at the Al Smith; Hunter Watts didn’t even place his freshman year and ended up 6th at state. Our heavyweight did the exact same that year. 

Do they seed or blind draw?

On 12/24/2018 at 6:02 PM, Caleb Spires said:

We FINALLY get our heavyweight back. Too bad al Smith will be his first competition of this season lmfao could be a LOOOOONG two days for him

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.