W, Jasper 40-27

L, Center Grove 33-32

18. Avon (7-3)

L, Perry Meridian 51-12

W, Brownsburg 51-13

19. Plymouth (6-1)

W, Lowell 48-22

20. East Noble (1-1)

As always, these are based on dual team strength only. They are also based on the information on this website. If your team is missing a match in the results section, let us know, and the next rankings will reflect that information.

Cathedral beat portage 38-27

And beat Warren by 30 plus, although Warren was without 3 wrestlers, it would not have been a 30 plus turnaround, so what the heck is going on with these rankings...

We have you two telling everyone how great Cathedral is this year and how they are the best team in Indiana history, yet you don't report their results. It doesn't take much to report the results so that the rankings can be as accurate as possible.

We have you two telling everyone how great Cathedral is this year and how they are the best team in Indiana history, yet you don't report their results. It doesn't take much to report the results so that the rankings can be as accurate as possible.

You had the wrong team winning, and that's far from saying you didn't have a score reported. I'm sorry I didn't report the scores, but you reporting the wrong team winning had nothing to do with me but way to deflect the error. I said I thought Cathedral had the best team this year, and not the best team in Indiana history, or can you show me that quote. Dude just admit a mistake was made by the rankings people and quit blaming others!!!

You had the wrong team winning, and that's far from saying you didn't have a score reported. I'm sorry I didn't report the scores, but you reporting the wrong team winning had nothing to do with me but way to deflect the error. I said I thought Cathedral had the best team this year, and not the best team in Indiana history, or can you show me that quote. Dude just admit a mistake was made by the rankings people and quit blaming others!!!

You were the one complaining about the Warren Central score.

We have corrected the Portage score, it was a mistake, we make a few of them when entering in 900+ results in the first three weeks of the season.

You were the one complaining about the Warren Central score.

We have corrected the Portage score, it was a mistake, we make a few of them when entering in 900+ results in the first three weeks of the season.

Again Joe your wrong, I complained when we beat Warren by 31 points and fell behind them in your poll (yes I realize they were missing 3 wrestlers)! Hey you do a great job for Indiana Wrestling, but you are terrible about taking responsibility when a mistake is made. Hey we all make them so welcome to the human race...

Again Joe your wrong, I complained when we beat Warren by 31 points and fell behind them in your poll (yes I realize they were missing 3 wrestlers)! Hey you do a great job for Indiana Wrestling, but you are terrible about taking responsibility when a mistake is made. Hey we all make them so welcome to the human race...

You stated

And beat Warren by 30 plus, although Warren was without 3 wrestlers, it would not have been a 30 plus turnaround, so what the heck is going on with these rankings...

How are we supposed to know this score if NO ONE reports it? Complain all you want, but when we don't get the score we can't use it for our rankings. If you want the most accurate rankings we need the most accurate results. Unfortunately we can't staff someone just to follow Cathedral around like you want us to do. If the score was reported Warren Central wouldn't be in front of Cathedral.

You are wrong on this one, get off your high horse and take a few minutes to report the scores. It won't hurt you to do so.

You stated

How are we supposed to know this score if NO ONE reports it? Complain all you want, but when we don't get the score we can't use it for our rankings. If you want the most accurate rankings we need the most accurate results. Unfortunately we can't staff someone just to follow Cathedral around like you want us to do. If the score was reported Warren Central wouldn't be in front of Cathedral.

You are wrong on this one, get off your high horse and take a few minutes to report the scores. It won't hurt you to do so.

Again Joe thanks for all you do and I know it takes a lot of your time and energy, but I did not have the wrong results on the Cathedral vs Portage dual you guys did, nor was I the one unaware of the 31 point victory the Irish had over Warren again that would be you. Considering your putting together rankings based on all this info I just questioned what was going on with your rankings since your rankings did not reflect the correct info, so if your saying the rankings were off because you did not have the info between Cathedral and Warren that would explain things, and I agree it should have been reported, but Joe since you are so quick to point out everyone else mistakes you probably ought to become a little more humble and take ownership in the role you play in the misinformation you've based some of these rankings.

Again Joe I thank you for your hard work and every disagreement should not turn into a pissing contest in which I'm not the only one who finds themselves in this position every time there is a difference of opinion with you! I think all you guys that run this website and do these rankings work your butts off and are great for Indiana wrestling, so lets leave it at that and thanks for your hard work....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.