Big Ticket Round Matches

aoberlin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Fuqua's have bad draws.  Josh Fuqua had Petrov twice and will end up with Garcia in the ticket round.  Lost both times may not make it to state after a finals appearance last year.  Jake Fuqua lost to Katsaforas today will have Brown in the ticket round.  Tough draws for both.  Kral will have to go through Regan, Robinson and Galllegos/Nickerson.

FW SS

120: Early-Walburn

132: Echartea-George

138: Riecke-Moreau

138: Jolas-Bogle

145: Zink-Gerber

152: Beebe-Delaney/Shultz

160: Goodnight-Lefever

285: Walker-Daniels

285: Short-Ulerick

132 George has to beat Baysinger before he even gets to Encharta!!!

145 Eckert - Hiestand

152 Bradley -  Ntende both ranked in top 10

106- #4 brown  v. #6 Kennedy

#9 Whitten v.#1 Boston

#11 Cottey v.#5 Mantel

113- #6 Newkirk v. #13 McGinley

#8  Harvey v.#9 Wilson

120-#9 Fuqua v. #8 Garcia

126- #8 Boston  v. # 10 Gettinger

132- #5 Forte  v. #18 Padilla

#4 Moody  v. #13 Swiggert

138- #9 Bogle  v. #12 Jolas

145- # 13 manspeaker  v. #3 Mavros

#4 Tatom  v. #11 McClurg

152-#2 Rueger  v. #8 Farmer

#1 Mullins  v.  #11 Spencer

#4 Bradley  v. #9 Ntende

170- #4 King v. #11 Fidler

#9 McGinley v. #1 Willis

182- #8 Smith  v #4 Brandenstein

195- #5 Baker v. #15 Weinkauf

220- #9 Schnarr  v. #5 Bass

HWT- #6 Maggert  v. #8 Ford

Here are a few. A lot of these are possible match ups but every knows there are going to be upsets and not all these matches are going to happen.

Both Fuqua's have bad draws.  Josh Fuqua had Petrov twice and will end up with Garcia in the ticket round.  Lost both times may not make it to state after a finals appearance last year.  Jake Fuqua lost to Katsaforas today will have Brown in the ticket round.  Tough draws for both.  Kral will have to go through Regan, Robinson and Galllegos/Nickerson.

All very true, however, in little Fuqua's case that is what happens when you go from 103 to 120.  Don't mean to be mean but comparing little boys to young men.  Big difference.  I still think Fuqua beats Garcia, just my opinion and I am wrong often!

That would be a big win for little Fuqua since eveytime they wrestled this year Garcia has won,  pushed the pace,  and controled the match. When they wrestle it almost looks like Fuqua is afraid to open up. 

I am aware of this and am going on a gut feeling that Fuqua will rise to the occasion.  More on the line here then just a dual.  I just think tournament experience carries  a bunch of weight.  Again, I am wrong a lot more often than I'm right:)

All very true, however, in little Fuqua's case that is what happens when you go from 103 to 120.  Don't mean to be mean but comparing little boys to young men.  Big difference.  I still think Fuqua beats Garcia, just my opinion and I am wrong often!

Very good point! The Fuqua vs Garcia matches have been one and two point matches. I would expect the same at Mville. Could go either way. GOOD STUFF!!!!

FW SS

120: Early-Walburn

132: Echartea-George

138: Riecke-Moreau

138: Jolas-Bogle

145: Zink-Gerber

152: Beebe-Delaney/Shultz

160: Goodnight-Lefever

285: Walker-Daniels

285: Short-Ulerick

idk how big walburn verse early is walburn handled him last time and i beleive pinned him in the first this year. but i feel ROE# 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.