Freshman wrestling Varsity records

nonstop

Scottie Sopko Hobart Bobby Steveson Merrillville both are 160 both  have 1 loss Sopko to steveson an steveson to Tsirtsis

That is extremely impressive out of that weight class.  I've seen Stevenson wrestle and he doesn't look anything like a freshman in high school.  He's the real deal.

Jay Franko at 106 from Jimtown is 28-10, but everyone he has lost to is good. Previously ranked Delawrence Gayfield, #1 Nathan Boston, SQ and previously ranked Zack Davis twice, Kayla Miracle, #4 at 113 Matt Frane, previously ranked at 113 Forrest Glogouski, Tony Vaughn(Caught), Jacob Hartman(Caught again), and one more I forgot. His record is still pretty good especially for a freshman, but he's even better than it shows.

And yes, I did just take the time to go through every meet we've had this year and try to remember every single match.

Jay Franko at 106 from Jimtown is 28-10, but everyone he has lost to is good. Previously ranked Delawrence Gayfield, #1 Nathan Boston, SQ and previously ranked Zack Davis twice, Kayla Miracle, #4 at 113 Matt Frane, previously ranked at 113 Forrest Glogouski, Tony Vaughn(Caught), Jacob Hartman(Caught again), and one more I forgot. His record is still pretty good especially for a freshman, but he's even better than it shows.

And yes, I did just take the time to go through every meet we've had this year and try to remember every single match.

Jay Franko is good and I know this may be splitting hairs but lets give Tony Vaughn(Caught), Jacob Hartman(Caught again), their just dues. It doesnt matter how you lost but that you lost

Jay Franko is good and I know this may be splitting hairs but lets give Tony Vaughn(Caught), Jacob Hartman(Caught again), their just dues. It doesnt matter how you lost but that you lost

Haha sorry if it sounded like I was down-playing Vaughn and Hartman. Both are incredible wrestlers and earned the win by wrestling hard until the end of the match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.