Tsirtsis

SLDchamp

Somebody is trying to convince me that Jason Tsirtsis could win state, weighing 45, all the way up to possibly 82...I dont see how that could happen. What do you think

What ever weight Jason would have started the year at he would have been ranked 1. If he were the same weight as any other of the 1 he would win kid is the real deal. As a 14 year old kids he beat a guy in the semi's at state that the next year wa in the semi's of the NCAA's show me another Indiana kid that has done that .

Tsirtsis is so good that its boring to watch him. I mean why watch any of his matches when you already know the outcome? He's beyond anyone else in the state of Indiana right now. I'm sure he could go and compete and be an All-American in college right now. That's how good he is.

What ever weight Jason would have started the year at he would have been ranked 1. If he were the same weight as any other of the 1 he would win kid is the real deal. As a 14 year old kids he beat a guy in the semi's at state that the next year wa in the semi's of the NCAA's show me another Indiana kid that has done that .

The question isnt whether or not he could beat them at their weight, its could he do it giving up the weight

[/quote

I can see 45, 52, 60

Heck, I'm not afraid to touch this subject.  I think that Tsirtsis could beat a lot of 182 pounders but not very many state quality wrestlers.  Giving up almost 40 pounds to a state contender that can probably bench press at least 300 lbs and squat 400 or more.  That is a lot to overcome.  I am not saying that Tsirtsis isn't great by any means but come on now. Remember the question, win State?  He could win State at any weight that he chooses to go.

Tsirtsis is so good that its boring to watch him. I mean why watch any of his matches when you already know the outcome? He's beyond anyone else in the state of Indiana right now. I'm sure he could go and compete and be an All-American in college right now. That's how good he is.

I agree he is good, but that is asking much of ANY HS wrestler.  Div I is no joke!  Maybe an all-american in Div II or III would still be tough to accomplish

Little known Jason Tsirtsis facts

Jason Tsirtsis' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Jason Tsirtsis counted to infinity - twice.

Jason Tsirtsis does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Jason Tsirtsis goes killing.

If you can see Jason Tsirtsis, he can see you. If you can't see Jason Tsirtsis you may be only seconds away from death.

Jason Tsirtsis sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled wrestling ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Jason double legged the devil and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Jason Tsirtsis.

Jason Tsirtsis built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Jason Tsirtsis met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Jason Tsirtsis has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

They once made a Jason Tsirtsis toilet paper, but it wouldn't take potty mouth from anybody.

A blind man once stepped on Jason Tsirtsis' shoe. Jason replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Jason Tsirtsis!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal double leg delivered by Jason Tsirtsis.

Little known Jason Tsirtsis facts

Jason Tsirtsis' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Jason Tsirtsis counted to infinity - twice.

Jason Tsirtsis does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Jason Tsirtsis goes killing.

If you can see Jason Tsirtsis, he can see you. If you can't see Jason Tsirtsis you may be only seconds away from death.

Jason Tsirtsis sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled wrestling ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Jason double legged the devil and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Jason Tsirtsis.

Jason Tsirtsis built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Jason Tsirtsis met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Jason Tsirtsis has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

They once made a Jason Tsirtsis toilet paper, but it wouldn't take potty mouth from anybody.

A blind man once stepped on Jason Tsirtsis' shoe. Jason replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Jason Tsirtsis!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal double leg delivered by Jason Tsirtsis.

Well y2 just took 2nd on this topic...tsirtsis won of course

Things Ive heard about Tsirtsis:

The next level thinks he is the next level.

Atlas would drop the world for a chance to shake his hand.

He taught Hellen Keller sign language?in Japanese.

He once taught a german shepherd to bark in spanish..

he challenged his shadow to a race?..and beat it by 10 yards

His Mother has a tattoo that says Son

He once compared apples to oranges?and it resulted in a popular beverage

He never attended a school Prom. The Prom always came to him?..

Once he thought he was wrong? that was the only time he was ever wrong.

When he gives blood, countries thank him

He once turned a vampire into a vegetarian.

He doesn?t believe in using oven mitts, nor potholders.

The contents of his taco refuse to fall out.

The bulls flat out refuse to chase him.

In 2009, he refused to star in a movie based on his own life, due to a dispute with the director, Steven Spielberg.

he once lapped his opponent in a drag race.

he won the 2011 world series of poker using uno cards.

If he was racing someone with a car and he had a bicycle he?d still win

Sheep count him to fall asleep.

He has received multiple Ph. Ds and a MD in both medicine and dentistry without ever attending a single day of school.

Sharks attempt to punch him in the nose if he gets to close to them.

Chuck Norris is his bodyguard.

The Holy Grail is looking for him.

He once was able to get online?with no internet connection..

When he meets the Pope, the Pope kisses his ring.

He can win an argument with a knowing look.

God rested on the 7th day because he was made on the 6th.

He has read all the books in the library of congress?twice

his blood is a natural cure for every disease known to man.

he taught chuck norris how to do a roundhouse kick

Once killed a bear with a can of tuna

Sharks have a week dedicated to him?.

the whales want to save him.

The Force uses him ? but only because he?s okay with that.

When he sneezes God says bless you.

Things Ive heard about Tsirtsis:

The next level thinks he is the next level.

Atlas would drop the world for a chance to shake his hand.

He taught Hellen Keller sign language?in Japanese.

He once taught a german shepherd to bark in spanish..

he challenged his shadow to a race?..and beat it by 10 yards

His Mother has a tattoo that says Son

He once compared apples to oranges?and it resulted in a popular beverage

He never attended a school Prom. The Prom always came to him?..

Once he thought he was wrong? that was the only time he was ever wrong.

When he gives blood, countries thank him

He once turned a vampire into a vegetarian.

He doesn?t believe in using oven mitts, nor potholders.

The contents of his taco refuse to fall out.

The bulls flat out refuse to chase him.

In 2009, he refused to star in a movie based on his own life, due to a dispute with the director, Steven Spielberg.

he once lapped his opponent in a drag race.

he won the 2011 world series of poker using uno cards.

If he was racing someone with a car and he had a bicycle he?d still win

Sheep count him to fall asleep.

He has received multiple Ph. Ds and a MD in both medicine and dentistry without ever attending a single day of school.

Sharks attempt to punch him in the nose if he gets to close to them.

Chuck Norris is his bodyguard.

The Holy Grail is looking for him.

He once was able to get online?with no internet connection..

When he meets the Pope, the Pope kisses his ring.

He can win an argument with a knowing look.

God rested on the 7th day because he was made on the 6th.

He has read all the books in the library of congress?twice

his blood is a natural cure for every disease known to man.

he taught chuck norris how to do a roundhouse kick

Once killed a bear with a can of tuna

Sharks have a week dedicated to him?.

the whales want to save him.

The Force uses him ? but only because he?s okay with that.

When he sneezes God says bless you.

This is some funny stuff.  J. Tsirtsis is the best high school wrestler out of Indiana IMO, I just feel that Indiana wrestling is much deeper than it was 5-10 years ago.  Next 4 would be Howe, then A Tsirstis, Ellis and Escobedo in that order IMO.  Humphrey gets the nod from college and beyond. But to answer the question Tsirtsis would win 160 on down easy, I think Stevenson may win it all.  170 would be close, but 182 would be too much to wt to give up if he weighed in at 145.   Top 5 maybe but not champ.  (Hard to believe that Escobedo and Humphrey only wrestled once their freshman year when Escobedo majored Humphrey in the first round).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.