Tsirtsis

SLDchamp

Tsirtsis doesnt have to make weight, he tells the scale what weight he wants to be.

He once double legged a kid so hard the kid started speaking french, without ever learning the language.

he can perform a triple leg take down.

He once shot a double leg so hard, there was an explosion .. later it was called the big bang.

If this is the case, he has an open invitation at my home until the end of time...

I heard this has all been proven.

i also heard he helps old ladies cross the street. Can anyone confirm this? It seems less likely then everything else said so far.

• 1 month later...

Little known Jason Tsirtsis facts

Jason Tsirtsis' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Jason Tsirtsis counted to infinity - twice.

Jason Tsirtsis does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Jason Tsirtsis goes killing.

If you can see Jason Tsirtsis, he can see you. If you can't see Jason Tsirtsis you may be only seconds away from death.

Jason Tsirtsis sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled wrestling ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Jason double legged the devil and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Jason Tsirtsis.

Jason Tsirtsis built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Jason Tsirtsis met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Jason Tsirtsis has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

They once made a Jason Tsirtsis toilet paper, but it wouldn't take potty mouth from anybody.

A blind man once stepped on Jason Tsirtsis' shoe. Jason replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Jason Tsirtsis!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal double leg delivered by Jason Tsirtsis.

the time machine thing is false he didnt need a machine he is fast enough to run back in time on foot and on his way back here the stopped and he is actually the guy who beat dan gable

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.