THE DARK HORSES

daddio

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bailey LaHue  Freshman from Corydon! Wrestled 120 last year as an 8th grader, won everything he entered.

I wouldn't consider him a dark horse really, I'd think most people would be expecting him to be one of the best incoming freshman. 30 second pin against Joey Mammolenti in the middle school state finals is quite impressive. I'd bet on Conseco for him.

Dont hear much about Hunter Fox but he has several state titles in folkstyle,  freestyle and greco. Middle school state champ  and went undefeated all the way through middle school. 3x county and conference champ and 3x super18 champ. Looking forward to seeing how he does his freshman year

I guess I should of put a ? ,I was being sarcastic.. Sliga started wrestling these lighter weight guys, personally Im AMAZED every time I watch Mitch wrestle.

What happened in Sliga's semi-final match last year? He wrestled kinda shell-shocked after that first period. Those last periods didn't look like the guy I watched video of.

Please tell me this is a bad joke!

I don't believe it is... Lawrence calls himself the Ikon Legacy.

And since this has been brought back up, I'd like to recommend Casey Adams @ 160 for Jimtown. Qualified for semi-state as a freshman, and I can see him qualifying for state this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.