Most Impressive over the holiday

8 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Obviously… like most people on here you don’t know how hard it is to place or even win a match at the Ironman . I get it, it’s a brand new tournament to go to for Indiana Teams & Wrestlers.

For the record, and hear me out on this . This tournament is an INVITE only tournament. It’s the premier HS in season tournament to go to . Everyone knows this if you follow the sport .

Am I the only one in Indiana that gets this ? Maybe one day Indiana will open its eyes to this and sees what I’m saying . 

Then we talk about IHPO, yes it’s a great tournament for this region of wrestling it helps with the rankings for Indiana but it don’t scratch the surface of the Ironman prestigious and what it brings . PERIOD ! 

I’ll stop and leave everyone with this

IHPO was before season IHSAA Wrestling open its Boarders to see where your wrestlers at . Top 4 get to go to Super 32 . How we do there, We seen the results for the preseason/Season rankings are posted to and up to that point . 

Then …. We come to  IHSAA blessed us with The Premier National Tournament & we get to go it . The prestigious Ironman is the now the present for IHSAA Wrestling during High school season has already started . This is where Indiana Rankings should change . Indiana wrestlers did great with Multiple placers .

How about we reward those Indiana Wrestlers with the credit they deserve while representing their schools and Indiana Wrestling with the recognition they deserve ? 
Place or Win Ironman they deserve #1 . 

Done ! 
Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

22 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

You & others over a #1 ranking in Indiana. I'm told Ohio sports are more competitive than Indiana, especially football & wrestling. If either are #1, then they'd have wins over Graham and St Ed's kids per Ohio folks. 

Again … Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

22 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Again … Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

So neither are the quality of top Ohio wrestlers and would finish maybe top 8 in Division 1 or 2 if lucky? Maybe Ocampo is #1 after winning prestigious Al Smith? Maybe it's Bollinger or Rioux? Maybe it'll be an Illinois kid that transfers over to a Region team just before the tournament? That's my point, you are rambling about non IHSAA tournaments to determine rankings. Rankings do not mean squat. So I'll ramble nonsense about Ohio wrestling vs Indiana wrestling that doesn't mean squat.

15 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

That's my point, you are rambling about non IHSAA tournaments to determine rankings. Rankings do not mean squat. So I'll ramble nonsense about Ohio wrestling vs Indiana wrestling that doesn't mean squat.

image.jpeg.b02d3ae0ae7295a1fae54bf2175d5ce6.jpeg

Edited by MattM

1 hour ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Ruling in favor of the #1 County over The County!

Ahhh.. Rochester is in Fulton County. 

I thought #1 county was Adams. Please clarify. 

Perhaps you can go with TheFort???

Still confused on Graham and St Ed’s point??? With that said, both teams were at the Carnahan and Ironman. St Ed’s is really good this year. Graham is a bit down. 

Again… not in the debate. Just.trying to note of what is what and where is where. 

Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

Edited by Mattyb

10 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Again… not in the debate. Just.trying to note of what is what and where is where. 

I’ve been preparing for a test for weeks, including creating multiple Venn Diagram and flow charts. But  casualwrestlingfan said “it doesn’t mean squat. “ At this point I’m not sure how to best prepare for the final exam or if there will even be one. 

Edited by MattM

2 hours ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

So neither are the quality of top Ohio wrestlers and would finish maybe top 8 in Division 1 or 2 if lucky? Maybe Ocampo is #1 after winning prestigious Al Smith? Maybe it's Bollinger or Rioux? Maybe it'll be an Illinois kid that transfers over to a Region team just before the tournament? That's my point, you are rambling about non IHSAA tournaments to determine rankings. Rankings do not mean squat. So I'll ramble nonsense about Ohio wrestling vs Indiana wrestling that doesn't mean squat.

Ramble …. It’s just an opinion that got you so worked up that you’re rambling on . 

✔️- Notorious made someone ramble on about nothing . 

Yup, I’m figuring out my superpowers,  I becoming Indianamat Avenger . 

Avengers Endgame GIF

Notorious 

8 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Ramble …. It’s just an opinion that got you so worked up that you’re rambling on . 

✔️- Notorious made someone ramble on about nothing . 

Yup, I’m figuring out my superpowers,  I becoming Indianamat Avenger . 

Avengers Endgame GIF

Notorious 

🤣 Don't forget Perrysburg won Brecksville too! NW Ohio (part of my domain) representing. Man if I can get NE/EC Indiana & NW/WC Ohio to work together from youth on up, watch out in the Hoosier & Buckeye States. #Stateliners

10 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Ahhh.. Rochester is in Fulton County. 

I thought #1 county was Adams. Please clarify. 

Perhaps you can go with TheFort???

Still confused on Graham and St Ed’s point??? With that said, both teams were at the Carnahan and Ironman. St Ed’s is really good this year. Graham is a bit down. 

#1 County is Adams and my home county. Garcia represents The County. I'm a stateliner that gets to see a lot of Ohio clubs & teams as my stepson wrestles & goes to school in Ohio (wife's address). My son & eventually daughter will go to school in Indiana (my address). Ed's & Graham are the standard and over in Ohio, they aren't too impressed with CP, Brownsburg, MD, & etc. Basically saying he's arguing with Thor & etc over nothing. 

9 hours ago, MattM said:

I’m been preparing for a test for weeks, including crating multiple Venn Diagram and flow charts. But  casualwrestlingfan said “it doesn’t mean squat. “ At this point I’m not sure how to best prepare for the final exam or if there will even be one. 

Keep you on your toes! Never know what questions I'll put on that test. 

23 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

🤣 Don't forget Perrysburg won Brecksville too! NW Ohio (part of my domain) representing. Man if I can get NE/EC Indiana & NW/WC Ohio to work together from youth on up, watch out in the Hoosier & Buckeye States. #Stateliners

Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios 
I’m Getting Stronger ….. 

Notorious 

54 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

#1 County is Adams and my home county. Garcia represents The County. I'm a stateliner that gets to see a lot of Ohio clubs & teams as my stepson wrestles & goes to school in Ohio (wife's address). My son & eventually daughter will go to school in Indiana (my address). Ed's & Graham are the standard and over in Ohio, they aren't too impressed with CP, Brownsburg, MD, & etc. Basically saying he's arguing with Thor & etc over nothing. 

You heard that first hand St. Ed’s isn’t impressed with CP and Bburg? You must have heard something I didn’t when I saw them Carnahan 

5 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

You heard that first hand St. Ed’s isn’t impressed with CP and Bburg? You must have heard something I didn’t when I saw them Carnahan 

Probably so with it being in Ohio. Those Buckeyes are a different breed, especially if you piss in their cheerios.

9 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

I'd love for CP to be head & shoulders above as an Indiana born guy. St Ed's won it by 4 correct? Don't they also have the last dual victory as well?

Without Cruz,  jendras and goodwins points taken away after the DQ 

but they don’t even care about them that’s why they came to Indiana to wrestle them  

2 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

Without Cruz,  jendras and goodwins points taken away after the DQ 

but they don’t even care about them that’s why they came to Indiana to wrestle them  

Care? I said impressed, there is a difference. I'm not saying the individuals are right, just what they spouted. For all I know, they aren't directly affiliated. Just stating that sentiment is floating out there in Bucknut land. Hear the same about Indiana football until Brownsburg goes over and beats them too. I'm sure there are Hoosiers that aren't that impressed with St Ed's & Graham (which would be dumb). However Iowa & Pennsylvania folks think they are the best in the country bc of their Universities. 

3 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Care? I said impressed, there is a difference. I'm not saying the individuals are right, just what they spouted. For all I know, they aren't directly affiliated. Just stating that sentiment is floating out there in Bucknut land. Hear the same about Indiana football until Brownsburg goes over and beats them too. I'm sure there are Hoosiers that aren't that impressed with St Ed's & Graham (which would be dumb). However Iowa & Pennsylvania folks think they are the best in the country bc of their Universities. 

When I Talked to those guys at CP they were impressed, they liked the level of comp.
PA is really good, Iowa has a good senior class right and Ohio is always solid. 

i guess to get back on topic, @TeamGarcia is right  Revin Dickman has a better shot to be nationally ranked he is putting it on the line every weekend in a National schedule. 

you can’t blame Horn for his team not wrestling that schedule. I would guess if you asked them directly they would want to wrestle the same schedule Bburg and CP are. I have always heard he has bigger goals then an indiana state title 

stephen colbert GIF by Obama 

Thank you for your heart felt comments, we lost a few good posters in this Battle Royale, also gained a few new posters . We lost a beloved Indianamat Avenger in this process.  I then became the most The Notorious Thanos Avenger and won . 

Thank You…. Thank you 

Notorious 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Spell check

11 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

stephen colbert GIF by Obama 

Thank you for your heart felt comments, we lost a few good posters in this Battle Royale, also gained a few new posters . We lost a beloved Indianamat Avenger in this process.  I then became the most The Notorious Thanos Avenger and won . 

Thank You…. Thank you 

Notorious 

I haven't passed out the test yet! 🙃