Most Impressive over the holiday

10 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

I gotta add something here … NEVER ONCE have I brag about Brownsburg. My whole issue I had with these rankings at the time was unjustified for Revin and his credentials at that point in his schedule. JS . 

You're good @TeamGarcia! The thing I appreciate is that you and Brewer don't hide behind aliases on these boards and i've always appreciated your humor, especially if anyone has ever met you personally, they'd realize how much of a quiet, soft spoken chap you are! Saw Blaze at the finals working and it seemed liked he had some of the best seats in the house this weekend!

29 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

I gotta add something here … NEVER ONCE have I brag about Brownsburg. My whole issue I had with these rankings at the time was unjustified for Revin and his credentials at that point in his schedule. JS . 

lol just cause you say that doesn't make it true.  It may not come off that way to you but many of us see it different.  I have a lot of respect for Brownsburg and expect big things from them but you and other Brownsburg posters have made me root against them.

27 minutes ago, lonelyatthetop said:

lol just cause you say that doesn't make it true.  It may not come off that way to you but many of us see it different.  I have a lot of respect for Brownsburg and expect big things from them but you and other Brownsburg posters have made me root against them.

shock wow GIF by Pringles

That’s great troll, you really made your point . 

1. Didn’t I give you the keys to the Mercedes of blocking The Peoples Champ TeamGarcia  ? It was very very simple step by steps instructions when you asked the first time . Do you need help again ? Just go back to page 2 or 3 on this very Topic . It’s right there for ya . 

If you don’t like what you’re seeing from me on here BLOCK ME ! 

You’re not going to be the First or the Last one to do it .