Just a Prediction ….

TeamGarcia

1 hour ago, Cmoney125 said:

I think 6 is realistic. I'm a Penn parent so I'm not going to say which weights as to not cause offense. But I think the number of 3 you said are pretty much the 3 locks to qualify. Probably. Lol.

My thinking is probably the same as yours.  They have the three, then some more that bang hard, but will meet others like them starting in sectionals etc. I do not think they will be running into very difficult guys to overcome until semi-state, but the depth of guys around a certain level certainly will increase from regionals onward.  That said, where Penn guys are in regionals and beyond, look for some of the best matches of the day taking place whenever they are on the mat.  They have some serious gamers who can go as far as their best wrestling, match by match, takes them.

3 hours ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

11 placers for Brownsburg? Get over yourself. You don't even have one lock for a champ. Crown Point wins this title by 25 points. If lucky, Brownsburg gets second. I'll take EMD or CG to get 2nd over Brownsburg.

hqg GIF 

Hmmmmmm…. Other rookie poster taking me WAY to serious ….😂 

Maybe I should start charging for my serious insight on HS wrestling . I do have the credentials to be that guy on here . 

Maybe my 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 at the end of post was the trigger of my seriousness in posts. 

Maybe it’s my creative insight on my Gifys Meme’s . They do make me Thee most Notorious Poster EVER on Indianamat. 

Maybe it’s the title of this thread, let me see real quick what it says *hold on scrolling up* 

dang it gotta let my dog outside to do it’s thang . Oh yea it says Just a Prediction…… 

YES ! Thinking I’m the Indianamat Nostradamus .  
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Notorious

10 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

hqg GIF 

Hmmmmmm…. Other rookie poster taking me WAY to serious ….😂 

Maybe I should start charging for my serious insight on HS wrestling . I do have the credentials to be that guy on here . 

Maybe my 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 at the end of post was the trigger of my seriousness in posts. 

Maybe it’s my creative insight on my Gifys Meme’s . They do make me Thee most Notorious Poster EVER on Indianamat. 

Maybe it’s the title of this thread, let me see real quick what it says *hold on scrolling up* 

dang it gotta let my dog outside to do it’s thang . Oh yea it says Just a Prediction…… 

YES ! Thinking I’m the Indianamat Nostradamus .  
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Notorious

The General is the most notorious poster here, as evidenced by his multiple forced vacations.  Wonder if he will be back for the post season?  Would love to hear his insights when FWSS doesn't live up to his lofty expectations.😂

1 hour ago, ReformedPoster said:

The General is the most notorious poster here, as evidenced by his multiple forced vacations.  Wonder if he will be back for the post season?  Would love to hear his insights when FWSS doesn't live up to his lofty expectations.😂

Oh… you must be new poster on here also. One of those just here lately poster.

Ohhhh … that’s so nice of my friend The General. But you can probably ask him and many others on here who that poster is.

I ain’t going to pat myself on the back … ok I will !

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

I’ve been banned, suspended, my hashtags (#’s) been revoked, #TheCounty has been suspended created multiple accounts psssssss… don’t tell Caprino 😂, double top secret probation. Indianamat Poster Hall of Fame if there is one… which was a topic on here few years back … 1st ballot HOFer. I am Indianamat Entertainment. National Wrestling Forum known, head over to Illinois forum. I bring in the views because The People wanna see my posts . 

Thee One… Thee Only … The innovator  Notorious TeamGarcia 

The Mask Love GIF 

ok I’m done 😂

54 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Ohhhh … that’s so nice of my friend The General. But you can probably ask him and many others on here who that poster is.

I’ve been banned, suspended, my hashtags (#’s) been revoked, #TheCounty has been suspended created multiple accounts psssssss… don’t tell Caprino 😂, double top secret probation. Indianamat Poster Hall of Fame if there is one… which was a topic on here few years back … 1st ballot HOFer. I am Indianamat Entertainment. National Wrestling Forum known, head over to Illinois forum. I bring in the views because The People wanna see my posts . 

The Mask Love GIF 

ok I’m done 😂

Someone please take this grandpas phone away👴🤡 #thecounty 

On 1/25/2022 at 7:00 PM, TeamGarcia said:

Animated GIF 

This crap looks to complicated for me, changing of the rules is Capital D.U.M.B also. 

Just give me on my Black 8 Ball Prediction 

-11 Placers, 4 Champs for Brownsburg  

-10 Placers, 3 Champ for Crown Point 

We can figure out the math at the end . 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bb 1 champ 285

2 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

The Mask Love GIF 

ok I’m done 😂

The Illinois forums are basically dead.  

32 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Ed Bassmaster Nascar GIF by Insurance_King 

These People acting like I’m some Nostradamus

54 minutes ago, Lt2029 said:

Jendreas had him stuck🤷‍♂️ And u throw in Nathan smith and shaefer that weight is a toss up

Don’t even bother trying to talk to these old heads who don’t know the first thing ab wrestling other than a chicken wing and high crotch. And tbh the county SUCKSSSS

2 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

The Mask Love GIF 

ok I’m done 😂

image.jpeg.6fb7c9300b0368edad3a5e606c756427.jpeg

Not a fan of the General, but at least he is annoying while promoting wrestlers.  Hoping this is some type of joke but self-promoting adults is even more obnoxious

Edited by TakeTheShot

Will be interesting to see where all the chips fall. Brownsburg could very easily have four champs...106, 113, 120, and HWT. I think CP could have a champ at 126, 138, 152, and 182. EMD could win it at 145, 170, and 195. I love my wildcats we are going to need to knock of some CP and BB guys. Daddy Schaeffer will have the boys ready.

#BringTheTightsBack

23 minutes ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

Will be interesting to see where all the chips fall. Brownsburg could very easily have four champs...106, 113, 120, and HWT. I think CP could have a champ at 126, 138, 152, and 182. EMD could win it at 145, 170, and 195. I love my wildcats we are going to need to knock of some CP and BB guys. Daddy Schaeffer will have the boys ready.

#BringTheTightsBack

126 will be Fireworks  ijs

wazzup GIF@UncleJimmy ?

Yea … I didn’t get that post, must be on my newly and improved Dial up Introllnet Troll List. Got it for like $10 a month with my Silverback subscription . I got few of trollies on here . Few of them Evansville posters are on it . Few up North, few on the Eastside, like 1 in The Wayne area, gang of them down on the Southside . Non on the Westside because it’s the best side .

I ain’t old, I turn 21 in December with my Brother @JMILL, ain’t that right . 

Ight hurry up … In my Flash Speed …. 

Back to the topic before I get put in Double Top Secret Probation for like the 10x . 

Brownsburg will have the most Coaches at State . 

stone cold steve austin GIF 

TeamGarcia said So !

4 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

The Mask Love GIF 

ok I’m done 😂

Double top secret probation, great pull from a great film

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.