NWI Times

Regionrat1

Seems to me wit da print gettin smaller and da paper gettin thiner we ain't gettin no ink. Eitter da coaches aren't sendin results or da paper dosrn't recognize da worlds greatest and oldest sport. Wit all da gold da region gonna bring home dis year u would tink we would get a little love. I know a few of da writters frequent da board - show some ink !

The literal worst part of being a wrestling-person living in the mecca of high school basketball :( We never get any love! 

jUST remember what Bball is - what GIRLS DO durin wrasling season. We don't need no balls - we got balls 

The opening weekend they ran a couple. Indianamat has done a good job of putting together some quality articles.

Your to nice ----

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did not resign, unlike the article said, and was told, by the school administration, that Hinkel was going to help me but then declined before last year started. A lot of other misleading information in article, but too upset right now to discuss.

• 2 weeks later...

Another good article from the times. I know the coverage isn't the best but they have done a great job of putting the spotlight on local wrestlers.

http://www.nwitimes.com/sports/high-school/wrestling/portage-s-maceo-enjoying-his-return-to-wrestling/article_6fb64f60-db4d-56b3-85f2-a308cddb2220.html

Another good article from the times. I know the coverage isn't the best but they have done a great job of putting the spotlight on local wrestlers.

http://www.nwitimes.com/sports/high-school/wrestling/portage-s-maceo-enjoying-his-return-to-wrestling/article_6fb64f60-db4d-56b3-85f2-a308cddb2220.html

Nice article - we need more !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.