New Foxcatcher Trailer

MattM

I cannot wait to see this movie! Finally a wrestling movie with a true story that will attract more than wrestling fans. However, I'm not sure what I think about Channing Tatum being cast as Dave Shultz.  Great actor but I don't really see the resemblance.

I cannot wait to see this movie! Finally a wrestling movie with a true story that will attract more than wrestling fans. However, I'm not sure what I think about Channing Tatum being cast as Dave Shultz.  Great actor but I don't really see the resemblance.

Channing Tatum is cast as Mark Schultz.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is happy Channing is in the film just because it makes it easier to convince the wife to see it.

Haha.  My wife and I rarely go to a movie together because we can't agree on what to watch.  We were in a movie discussion earlier this years where I yet again dismissed her idea of going to some sappy Nicholase Sparks style love story movie.  She shot back with a comment about how it didn't need to be "one of those movies" and she would settle for a film with someone like Channing Tatum in it (not knowing he was in Foxcatcher).  I quickly told her that I would hold her to that comment later on in the year.  I guess she's will eventually get what she asked for.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.