Google Hangout special guest. VOTE

bigmak

Only if Bigmak and Bigbob sit next to each other!

I met BigBob at spartan classic in December, along with Y2. Shook hands with both. I believe Mr. Bernard to be a good guy. We spoke a couple times during that day and I am a huge fan of Wes (who wont even be challenged this weekend in my opinion). Y2 just hates me because I am so freakishly good looking but who can blame him. Regardless, I would stand shoulder to shoulder with anyone in the wrestling community (except for maybe samstalker or whatever his name was) for the better of the sport and the fight to keep in olympics and to recruit more kids into it. Its the best sport ever that teaches more life lessons than any other. Good luck to everyone at state and have a good time. Live it up for me, i wont make it. :(

Thats not True you better move them around  8)

Obviously, Im the top dog, then you got a young denzel washington in the general, followed by a strapping big bob that I would say is a better looking version of the ruggedly handsom actor danny devito, then danny bell which if it wasnt for that huge growth in the middle of his face he calls a nose would probably be 2nd or 3rd. After that its kinda down hill as everyone know donnie baker just looks like he still lives in the 80s hair band era. i have no clue what you look like so by default you go to the bottom. lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.