any good freshman coming in next year?

ogwrestler

Middle School State Results of 8th graders should give us some good names.  Cadet State, Cadet Duals, Cadet National, and in some cases a few young 8th graders who are in Schoolboy State and Schoolboy Duals should also round out much of the list.

As was watching the placement matches Sunday at Middle School State I todl someone that if you gave me one guy in each weight from Mats #1 and #2 (blind draw) that I felt I would have a team that could win alot of High School Duals.  There were a bunch of great wrestlers that will show up on the radar next year and the year after.

Little Cash is in 7th. Are there any more good ones coming through Center Grove for Cathedral to add?

lmao that's funny and really did make me laugh...because they do have a cpl kids for the irish...little bailey in a cpl yrs, that Litell kid not sure if spelling is correct but both are 6th graders so it will be a cpl yrs.....

lmao that's funny and really did make me laugh...because they do have a cpl kids for the irish...little bailey in a cpl yrs, that Litell kid not sure if spelling is correct but both are 6th graders so it will be a cpl yrs.....

I wouldn't be surprised if Jonah Hays goes to Cathedral next year. He's another stud and I think he won middle school state at 140. Nathan Walton is also extremely good but not sure where he goes to school.

B. Lee and M. Krintz 1st and 3rd at 132 MS state last weekend both train with Coach Red both headed to Brownsburg ?

I know Lee is going to Brownsburg, but that's the first of heard of Krintz going to BBurg. Cause I thought Krintz live out in the Lafayette area.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.