126!

Pinning01

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson is a defending state champion. He isn't having trouble making 126 and has a chance of a lifetime by beating Lee or Micic for a title. I cannot imagine him bumping up a weight class. I still have to go with Lee as the favorite out of them all. Davis is a great wrestler but is out of his league against Wilson and Lee. He only wrestles Micic well because he has so much history against him.  I wouldn't automatically give any of those guys a title at 132 should they decide to avoid one another. 132 isn't as stacked but there are a few in the top 10 that were a few points away from defeating one or two of those guys in the last few years. Indiana wrestling is solid right now. Hard to believe I am saying this but I actually pick Wilson over Micic too.  I would rank them 1. Lee 2. Wilson 3. Micic 4.Davis

I for 1 would like to see Wilson move up to 132.  A matchup with He and James would be one of the better finals.

James is as good as Micic and Lee.  Also you would have a good chance for this one being the finals since they

both come from the same semi-state.

In my opinion Nick Lee will definitely have his time to shine, but I think this is Micic's year.  Like everyone else, hoping the wrestling gods put them on opposite sides of the bracket for State, and hoping they both reach the finals.  Lots of minefields out there though, anything could happen.

In my opinion Nick Lee will definitely have his time to shine, but I think this is Micic's year.  Like everyone else, hoping the wrestling gods put them on opposite sides of the bracket for State, and hoping they both reach the finals.  Lots of minefields out there though, anything could happen.

Do you think Bobby Cox I'd going to let that happen? He will make

Lee and Wilson wrestle in one half of the bracket. I predict one of these two will

Throw a beatdown and win the 126 Title.

Having had the chance to watch Lee wrestle this year he is very impressive for a Freshman and will definitely have a great career, BUT until Micic is beaten he is the favorite in my opinion. It won't be easy and this will be a weight class that has everybody at State on the edge of there seats! Micic, Wilson, Davis, Lee all battling it out for a State Championship, doesn't get much better than that!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.