Al Smith Classic

Pro power 25

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO he looked like a big 126#.

I saw him at the Chargers Invite and he filled out 126, but I wouldn't say he was a "big" 126. He could probably make 120.

If he's seriously going 126 for the state tournament just to challenge Micic, then good for him and more power to him. Though I think he'd have a much better chance at 120, if he's confident he can beat Micic then maybe he can do it.

I saw him at the Chargers Invite and he filled out 126, but I wouldn't say he was a "big" 126. He could probably make 120.

If he's seriously going 126 for the state tournament just to challenge Micic, then good for him and more power to him. Though I think he'd have a much better chance at 120, if he's confident he can beat Micic then maybe he can do it.

I think he wins it at 120 unless he's a scale casualty. I was judging his size at 126# next to Micic. I know Micic walks around under 130 and he looked to me to be 8-10 pounds bigger. my guess is he's all of 140 when he at his everyday weight.

Davis is kinda of tall for his weight and sounds like he'd be doing that at 120 also by going after Red

Wrestlers that have made that jump from 103 to 119 after winning state have struggled, and I wouldn't be surprised if 106 to 120 has 5 he same effect. Also if your going after the best would you honestly choose a sophomore red over a senior micic

We need to see a match bewteen Red and Micic!!!! Whoever wins, Davis goes after. I do think Davis can/will eventually beat Micic. Micic is a stud but is more focused on freestyle.

Or we need to convince red to go 26, and while we are. At it get James to drop to 26. Winner of that is the best imo then.

Zack CAN make 120 but why would he?!

His college deal is inked, there's nothing left to prove other than trying to beat the best for self-confidence/reassurance.

If Zack goes 120, it would be soley for team purposes.

Where is he going?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.