Rankings

WrestlingMan2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe he is ranked either! Didn't he beat that guy at the one meet last year? What is the rankings guy thinking? Is he thinking? Does he even have a brain?

Not even close...it was the other guy that beat him last year. but that guy had a nice win against him at that one meet this summer

I would have to agree, 120 is crazy stacked. By far the deepest pool of studs. 126 has micic, Wilson and Lee then it thins out a bit, not as deep. 106/113 appear to be wide open, anyone's to take. With LeCount moving up to 145 it opened 138 completely open. Could be a good weight for some to drop or move up and win a title. 145 with Forte vs LeCount, awesome!

Would be interesting to see if one of them dodges the other.

IMO Forte moving to 152 is in no way a dodge. I've said from the start the from the looks of him he'd be a good size 52lber.

Don't be surprised if Micic decides to drop to 120 just to shake that group out. He's walking around at about 127 or less...

So...

You would think Micic would want to go at least 126 since he is going to be at 125 in college.

If Micic were to go 120 it would be because of the guys that are at 120, not who is at 126. At either weight his third state title is a lock.

If Micic were to go 120 it would be because of the guys that are at 120, not who is at 126. At either weight his third state title is a lock.

not that i disagree with you but last year i think everyone thought his second title was a lock and davis gave him quite battle......you just never know what can happen.....

Would Macri being at 152 keep Forte from going up?  I'm sure Forte wins that battle, but where does Macri go if Forte makes the move?  Does he go to 160 or drop back to 145?

If Forte did go 152, Macri would very likely go 145 instead of 160. Macri would be a very small 160 pounder compared to the top guys like Vinny and Hughes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.