Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings 1/31 **SS Placement Update**

Y2CJ41

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Eddie Loraine (113) of Leo? He has only lost one match all year and even beat Chris Trent of New Prairie who was ranked state wide. Also Isaac Eicher (132)of Leo. His record is around 20-0. He also pinned Logan Campbell of Yorktown who is currently #2 in this semi state ranking.(wasn't a lucky pin either) Just some food for thought.

Who did Loraine lose to?

What about Eddie Loraine (113) of Leo? He has only lost one match all year and even beat Chris Trent of New Prairie who was ranked state wide. Also Isaac Eicher (132)of Leo. His record is around 20-0. He also pinned Logan Campbell of Yorktown who is currently #2 in this semi state ranking.(wasn't a lucky pin either) Just some food for thought.

So that would make him "around 20-1"?  LOL

Is he a freshman?

The Garrett Invitational was a great day for Fort Wayne Wayne wrestling! Shout out to first placers Kenez Omar and Shaun Johnson, second places Taj Neeley, Emmanual Bunch, and Austin Vasquez, and third placers Braxton Riley and Rashaam Hill!! I bet no one expected Wayne to do that well yesterday!!! Also representing the Fort well second place winners Tyree Elkins, Stephen Nix, Logan Aldridge, and Bryce Whoenker!!! Except of course our die hard fans and he who should not be named  :o I can't wait to see how we do at conference. You'll know me soon. I will be the loudest lady there next to the Generals side, cheering with the Wayne fans. GO WAYNE!!!!

The Garrett Invitational was a great day for Fort Wayne Wayne wrestling! Shout out to first placers Kenez Omar and Shaun Johnson, second places Taj Neeley, Emmanual Bunch, and Austin Vasquez, and third placers Braxton Riley and Rashaam Hill!! I bet no one expected Wayne to do that well yesterday!!! Also representing the Fort well second place winners Tyree Elkins, Stephen Nix, Logan Aldridge, and Bryce Whoenker!!! Except of course our die hard fans and he who should not be named  :o I can't wait to see how we do at conference. You'll know me soon. I will be the loudest lady there next to the Generals side, cheering with the Wayne fans. GO WAYNE!!!!

There isn't anyone taking anything away from Wayne.  Unless you have been under a rock you know that Wayne has made some great improvements.  As a matter of fact I don't know anyone that is a true wrestling fan that doesn't want to see FWCS make a come back.  It like this, everyone in the area wants our Semi-State to do well and that will take FWCS being a part of that.  Back when our Semi-State was able to hold their own was when the SAC would have a couple, if not a few State Champions.  Trust me on this I understand the uphill battle that the FWCS face and really hope for the best. I am glad to hear Miami middle school is starting a program that is definitely a step in the right direction.    Remember we may compete against each other but when we reach the ultimate goal, that is Banker's Life, we will be rooting for anyone that is from our Semi-State.  Good luck the rest of the season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.