Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings 1/31 **SS Placement Update**

Y2CJ41

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so when is the general coming back to give us his assessment?........i see you have one huge ranking that he is going to disagree with......omar at # 7?.....i'm pretty sure he has him winning it all......not that i agree but just saying........plus he was entertaining at times......lol

I have no problem with these rankings they are pretty accurate from what I've seen

What?.....that's it?......you were more fun a couple of months ago......lol

I just got off punishment don't want to miss out on the topics about best shoes(1923 converse). I learned alot during my banishment. 1. Never state your true opinion 2.Kanez Omar is really tall.3. One guy on here refered to me in the third person like 30 times. 4. I have detractors 5.Some people really like me 6. I miss Haysky 7. Michigan is North of here. 8. Kokomo has nice singlets 9. Practice and the Off Season means nothing. 10.Zach Krumlaufs Pops is cool as a Fan. 11. Munster is like a mile from Illinois and it sucks to Drive like 2:30 hours to find out your son didn't make weight. 12. Carroll is underrated.

I just got off punishment don't want to miss out on the topics about best shoes(1923 converse). I learned alot during my banishment. 1. Never state your true opinion 2.Kanez Omar is really tall.3. One guy on here refered to me in the third person like 30 times. 4. I have detractors 5.Some people really like me 6. I miss Haysky 7. Michigan is North of here. 8. Kokomo has nice singlets 9. Practice and the Off Season means nothing. 10.Zach Krumlaufs Pops is cool as a Fan. 11. Munster is like a mile from Illinois and it sucks to Drive like 2:30 hours to find out your son didn't make weight. 12. Carroll is underrated.

lol....... #7.......MICHIGAN is north of here, that is true......but also, U of M is the best football team in the nation.....well maybe not this year but I still stand behind my maize and blue always will through the good and the bad.......and yes #2 kanez is tall......when he went to west side in elkhart as a 7th grader i thought he was tall and should be playing B ball.....to bad he moved but good for FW.......#12 sounds like a suck up......lol......and elkhart memorial is a young tough team that took some lumps today.....tony vaughn lost to gage torres 6-5 in a close match......match of the day imo..........

lol....... #7.......MICHIGAN is north of here, that is true......but also, U of M is the best football team in the nation.....well maybe not this year but I still stand behind my maize and blue always will through the good and the bad.......and yes #2 kanez is tall......when he went to west side in elkhart as a 7th grader i thought he was tall and should be playing B ball.....to bad he moved but good for FW.......#12 sounds like a suck up......lol......and elkhart memorial is a young tough team that took some lumps today.....tony vaughn lost to gage torres 6-5 in a close match......match of the day imo..........

They had like 8 guys in the finals...we had 2. That's not sucking up they have a couple sleepers and I was very impressed with Lil Raypole and Wilson. Wilson takes out Ross and Raypole had Crary stuck and couldn't get the call. I don't even know the '32 but he is going to surprise some people. I also was pleased with Wayne's performance considering 4 varsity guys either didn't make weight or are out for disciplinary reasons.

Muncie Southside Invite on Dec 7th will have a very good 126 weight class:

1 Erique Early Snider 12

2 Logan Aldrich Northrop 12

and Sage Coy as well...

hope all 3 are at 126 for that tournament

What about Jake Smith from Southwood high school. He beat the justin lee kid from central noble 17-6. Plus Ethan Bowland isnt even wrestling this year. Jake didnt wrestle last year in sectionals because of school issues but he could easliy take ist or second in semi state.

jjjjjjjssssssss

wonder what those initials stand for, lol

jjjjjjjssssssss

[/quote

Dosen't matter. jake beats him every year and he didn't wrestle him last year so you got no room to talk. i guess we will see how your oak hill heavy weight does in two weeks when jake and him wrestle.

jjjjjjjssssssss

[/quote

Dosen't matter. jake beats him every year and he didn't wrestle him last year so you got no room to talk. i guess we will see how your oak hill heavy weight does in two weeks when jake and him wrestle.

sounds good to me, see you there!  but I don't think beating our jv  kid from last year will prove your #1  or 2  in our  semi state.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.