Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings 1/31 **SS Placement Update**

Y2CJ41

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Y2's Super Chargers topped the East Noble Marching Knights last night. I'd like to see how both teams compete at Semi State come end of season. Both have a good bunch of studs.

I think a better nickname would be the Fightin' Knights, not Marching. Leave the nicknames to me young lad or else I can make things quite hairy. Plus you need to hashtag the #SuperChargers.

I think a better nickname would be the Fightin' Knights, not Marching. Leave the nicknames to me young lad or else I can make things quite hairy. Plus you need to hashtag the #SuperChargers.

We have Fightin' Irish schools though. I figured Marching was new, but "Fightin" definitely sounds better. Never been much of a nickname kind of fella anyway.

We have Fightin' Irish schools though. I figured Marching was new, but "Fightin" definitely sounds better. Never been much of a nickname kind of fella anyway.

I would be more afraid of fighting a knight with a sword and armor than an angry redhead...well unless his name is Sawyer Miller.

You are very lucky to have not seen him angry. It is not a pretty site, very much like a tazmanian devil on steroids and 4 gallons of Monster drinks.

If I remember correctly, he headbutted a hole in the wall when he lost at Semi-State last year. I asked him about it afterwards and appearentely he was just "Blowing off steam". Probably an every day thing for him.  ;)

If I remember correctly, he headbutted a hole in the wall when he lost at Semi-State last year. I asked him about it afterwards and appearentely he was just "Blowing off steam". Probably an every day thing for him.  ;)

He was probably trying to knock some sense into himself after losing to Knapp. I would probably go to even more drastic measures if I ever lost to Knapp.

Hears a few more ranked guys that are at different weights then there rankings show, at least they were when they wrestled us. Kyle Mockensturm was at 113, Taylor Grim, Chase Downing and Tanner Shipley were all at 132. Looking forward to seeing the next update.

Connell of Muncie Central beat Logan Williams 6-1 today... Williams was losing to Hemmelgarn in a closely contested match 6-7 earlier this week before getting pinned

Logan Williams is from Dekalb and he did not wrestle today and has not wrestled Muncie Central.  Unless you are talking about someone else but I don't see 2 wrestlers with that name in the FW semi state rankings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.