Perry VS Cathedral

zachpierson

I will pick Harvey and go on to predict that the state final

match at 160 will be Harvey vs Steveson from Merrillville.

This is of course if they are in different brackets.

I pick Johnson over Harvey and he will be in the finals at state

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to be a party pooper, but Im going with 41-18. Ok start telling me how wrong I am.... 8)

It might be a little different because at 170, someone will end up on their back. Just not sure which one.

Who  do you think will have the 41? 

Hate to be a party pooper, but Im going with 41-18. Ok start telling me how wrong I am.... 8)

It might be a little different because at 170, someone will end up on their back. Just not sure which one.

I have never seen Tyler Willis on his back and doubt very much it happens here Keith, lol I think there will several good matches although.....

I have never seen Tyler Willis on his back and doubt very much it happens here Keith, lol I think there will several good matches although.....

Me either but they both are pretty freaky.  I just see a lot of  funk in that match and all it takes is one in a bad position.

I agree.  The closest that I have ever seen Tyler on his back was at Folkstyle State, getting choked out but still didn't give up the back.  He went on to win 7-4 against Quiroz.  The same year Harvey beat Todd.  Man, Harvey has grown.....I thought Mason's Mom was going to kill me and I was just an innocent bystander....LOL

Does anyone thing either team will move the kids around to get more points? (ie. maybe bump Willis to 82 to try to get a pin, Harvey to 70 and a back-up at 60 - if coach mcginley is confident he won't get pinned)

Just curious.

It may happen,  but I don't think so.  182 on Perry might be the most athletic kid on team all around.  Odds are he wouldn't get pinned.  I have seen about half of PM matches and can tell you that of those matches I have not seen but 2 or 3 varsity wrestlers give up any back points.

I had a question I was thinking about though.  If it is out of hand one way or the other, do either coach pull the undefeated out of the line up to preserve that status?

In my opinion,  this is going to be extremely close or a blow out.  I got HSE wrong last week end, thinking it was going to be close.

Wrestle smart and stay healthy.

Weather permitting I will be making the drive and will have a live blog online for people to follow the action.

Not sure if the weather is going to be kind to you and your travel plans...

Weather does look bad.  The CIA tailgate party was a great idea on Monday when it was 55 degrees and sunny.  Not so much when it's 15 degrees and windy.

But we have started a new office pool.  Who will be the first to bail on the tailgate?  Early money is on Ol' Man Fair, but I'm putting my bet on Wade.  He will bring the "my mom said I can't have my friends over because it's her bunko night".

Weather does look bad.  The CIA tailgate party was a great idea on Monday when it was 55 degrees and sunny.   Not so much when it's 15 degrees and windy.

But we have started a new office pool.  Who will be the first to bail on the tailgate?  Early money is on Ol' Man Fair, but I'm putting my bet on Wade.  He will bring the "my mom said I can't have my friends over because it's her bunko night".

There will be NO Bunko TONIGHT!

I will say 36 - 21 PM wins....  in what looks to be a great dual, but PM will win in large part to bonus pts.

and Wade will not chicken out of the tailgate.  He will just have it moved inside.  ;D

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION... the CIA Tailgate will live on no matter how bad the weather is!

P can doubt me all he wants, but he always says when things aren't going your way or when times get tough you have 2 choices.... to either FIGHT or CRY... and I will choose to fight.  And AJ you're right, of course I'll be inside while Ol' Man Fair and Ol' Man Freije man the grill.   I might not ever be lucky enough to be as tough as Coach P is, but I do like to think I'm smarter.

P.S  the truth is the tailgate is really still on because Mom did indeed give the okay, she even baked Coach P his own batch of brownies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.