Boston vs Brooks@Al Smith

ontherise219

I'm going Boston by decision. I think Boston ia better on top and bottom

I agree...  I have seen them  both many times and I think Boston finds a way to win a close decision.  Brooks is a stronger kid but Boston seems to be a true student of the sport with all the physical tools to win that match. 

Is Boston really at 113 or 106 this year?  Brooks not wrestling?

Well your got to think about mat time. Brooks been wrestling all summer. While Boston have been doin absolutely nothing.

just because Nathan didnt compete in a tourney this summer doesnt mean he was doing nothing he put in alot of work this summer. The kids that are at topurneys arent the only ones that are doing things in the summer.

Im going to give brooks this match, Boston is good, but I feel with brooks offense, and strength, he will be able to get the takedowns he needs, I doubt boston will be able to turn him or anything, so im going brooks by decision, but i would not be surprised if brooks finds a way to win by major, or if boston pulls it out.

Brooks will be wrestling, he hasn't been eligible if my source is right, but he will be back in about a week.

Boston is a great wrestler, but with Brooks you are talking about a guy who has consistently proven to be a top 2 guy nationally at this weight, with him most recently showing that he is #1 nationally in all ages with a good super 32 win over Nathan Tomasello- with Tomasello being also  being someone who has definitively proven to be a top 2 guy in this weight through numerous junior and cadet gold and silver national tourney medals; most recent being an impressive, prestigious Iron Man title. Outside of being a flonats runner up last year and whatever young division accomplishments he's had, Boston really can't compare to Brook's credentials. He just hasn't beaten the caliber of wrestlers that Brooks has. Also, watching their wrestling, I don't think Boston could hang through the brute strength and grinding offense that Brooks would bring; on top of that, Brooks technique is just as good if not significantly better than Boston's. so I can't possibly see what advantage Boston would have. I think Boston is going to go down as one of Indiana's greats when everything is said and done, so by no means am I taking anything away from him, but it really doesn't make any sense for you guys to be even suggesting that Boston would beat the # ONE wrestler in the country a weight up from him (and considering Boston can make 106, I would surely stick with saying Brooks is a weight up, because brooks sure as heck couldn't dream of getting down to 106) when he isn't even ranked in the top three nationally in a weight that is mainly filled with freshman. Regardless, it would be an entertaining match to see and a great opportunity for Boston. So, I hope they wrestle at the Al Smith for sure. Best of luck to both of these great wrestlers!!!

boston is a great wrestler his pretty sound in all fazes off the game but so is brooks . i mean if we say they are completely equal in every way on the mat which its clear they arent . brooks would still come out on top . his alot more physical of a wrestler and stronger ie look at the size difference between the two . i say brooks controls this match start to finish

I'm going Boston by decision. I think Boston ia better on top and bottom

Boston over Brooks??? Boston is better on top and bottom of what???

I can't even take this seriously.

I'm not the biggest  Brooks fan, But, Brooks took super32 by storm @ #113 and is ranked #1 nationaly at #113. And your saying he'd loose to any #106?? Wake up, it wouldn't be close. Boston might get hurt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.