New Castle Semi State Rankings updated with results

zachpierson

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawthorne, one of the best kids I have ever met, will be rowing for Harvard.  Given his work ethic, attitude, and build, I forsee him being team captain of Harvard's row team by next year.  Great kid!  One of the only one's I know that would get off of the mat after a match, consult with the coach, and immediately go sit down and crack a book on metaphysics.

No Hudson Miller from Crawfordsville at 138/145? Pretty sure he was beating brady white 6-2 with 30 seconds left last year and got reversed and put to his back and lost 7-6 in the ticket round he will be tough to beat this year i know that!

Check out Hudson Miller from Crawfordsville, he was  beating brady white 6-2 with 30 seconds left last year and got reversed and put to his back and lost 7-6 in the ticket round he will be tough to beat this year i know that!

Fixed it for you.

No Hudson Miller from Crawfordsville at 138/145? Pretty sure he was beating brady white 6-2 with 30 seconds left last year and got reversed and put to his back and lost 7-6 in the ticket round he will be tough to beat this year i know that!

Ticket Rd? They are from the same regional. Can't wrestle each other in the ticket round. Maybe 1st rd of Reg.

Did they face each other in the Broncho Duals last year? If so, how did that match go?

Hey Tim bring the dunk tank and charge a dollar to dunk one of the most hated me, I know a family that could use the proceeds and I believe I have enough people wanting to drown me let me know.

I would say the proceeds of putting you in a dunk tank could run a third world country or the Blanton family, whichever one is larger.

Hey Tim bring the dunk tank and charge a dollar to dunk one of the most hated me, I know a family that could use the proceeds and I believe I have enough people wanting to drown me let me know.

We could do that!    We will auction off first throw as well!  I have seen principals auctions go over $100 at carnivals. 

On a side note,  I think we are going to set up a couple of dunk tanks this summer and do a benefit for Mr. Joe.  Need to have all the coaches sign up for an hour.

I would like to cite this as the reason WC182Dad should NOT be removed from the site.  Despite all the joking and unfair (at times) criticism he takes for some of his off the wall statements I have seen now on multiple occasions his offering of prayer toward families and now a willingness to help a family in need.  Despite the somewhat satirical nature your post WC182Dad- I have much respect for individuals willing to help out others.  That might be one  of the reasons I am going into full time ministry but still not exactly sure (hahaha).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.