Any Sectionals with a legit chance to do this?

formerchamp

The Jay County sectional has a very good shot at not only qualifying their top 3 at HWT, but also their Top 4. They did the same last year also (including having the State Champ).

Ross Janney-Yorktown

Daniel Meyer-Bellmont

Jim West-South Adams

Elijah Justice-Blackford

only the top three get out of regionals, dont they?

The Jay County sectional has a very good shot at not only qualifying their top 3 at HWT, but also their Top 4. They did the same last year also (including having the State Champ).

Ross Janney-Yorktown

Daniel Meyer-Bellmont

Jim West-South Adams

Elijah Justice-Blackford

Ross Janney wrestled in the Delta Sectional.......      :P

I think the best shot I've seen so far is New Haven Sectional 119 with Lovejoy, Troy, and Franklin.

Throw fourth place finisher Ali Al-Timeemy in there with a solid 30-7 record (most of his losses were to the other three from the Sectional) and I think there is a fair shot at all four making it to Semi-state and if the draw goes wrong for one of the top three, Ali could also sneak through.

The New Haven Sectional at 119lbs has a shot with Lovejoy, Troy and Franklin

The Carroll Sectional has a shot at 145lbs with Schendel, Lefever and Venderly

119: Nelson, Keiffer, Hawkins, Bradley, Gregory, etc.....  Tall order for the 3 kids listed above.

The New Haven Sectional at 119lbs has a shot with Lovejoy, Troy and Franklin

The Carroll Sectional has a shot at 145lbs with Schendel, Lefever and Venderly

well most of the regionals are over, so any sectionals still in the running for this?

All four at 119 from New Haven made it.  Troy and Franklin have the best draws to make it through.

The three listed above from Carroll made it through too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.