Where did everyone end up eating at?

CombatSpeed

I tried PF Changs and Champs, they were both packed. So I thought I would just grab a quick bite at the food court.....packed.

I ended up eating at Weber Grill. I believe I was the only wrestling fan in there.

A little expensive but VERY good.

I didn't get to eat that much because I stood in line for an hour and a half waiting to get good seats for the finals.  I did however get to go out and enjoy some beers at Have a nice day after the wrestling

I tried PF Changs and Champs, they were both packed. So I thought I would just grab a quick bite at the food court.....packed.

I ended up eating at Weber Grill. I believe I was the only wrestling fan in there.

A little expensive but VERY good.

we ate at the weber grill last year.  we were staying at the embassy, as soon as i saw that the weber grill was downstairs i told the wife to make reservations.

Heya D-train.

How far from Conseco are ya?

I'm about 1 and 1/2 hours and I've always driven back and forth on Fri and Sat.

After this years finals I asked my wife if she whould join me and make it a family outing.

Do you have kids? If so how old?  Did the wife attend the finals with ya?  Disd you enjoy the Weber Grill?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.