It's going to HAPPEN!!!!!!!

That1Guy

This year is nothing new!  The top two spots of the podium will be dominated by the Merrillville Semi-State.

Mark my word!!!!  The Merrillville Semi-State will win at least 8 titles if not all 14!

103  Ayersman - Lake Central

112  Hawkins - Crown Point        (Lock)

125  Tsirtsis - Crown Point

130 Harper - Mishawaka              (Lock)

135 Roach - Crown Point              (Lock)

140 Surma - Munster

Sandifer - Mishawaka    One of these three will be the champ!

Hall - S.B Riley

145 Young - CMA

152 McMurray - Portage              (Lock)

160 Myers - Crown Point              (Lock)

171 Atwood - Delphi

189 Shrewsberry - Crown Point  (Lock)

215 Cleveland - Lowell                  (Lock)

285 Fitzgerald - John Glenn        (Lock)

The Merrillville Semi-State year in and year out is the best in the state of Indiana.  If the IHSAA would allow wrestle-backs at the Semi-State, Merrillville would dominate 1st-8th place.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year is nothing new!   The top two spots of the podium will be dominated by the Merrillville Semi-State.

Mark my word!!!!  The Merrillville Semi-State will win at least 8 titles if not all 14!

135 Roach - Crown Point               (Lock)

140 Surma - Munster

Sandifer - Mishawaka     One of these three will be the champ!

Hall - S.B Riley

145 Young - CMA

152 McMurray - Portage               (Lock)

160 Myers - Crown Point               (Lock)

171 Atwood - Delphi

215 Cleveland - Lowell                   (Lock)

285 Fitzgerald - John Glenn         (Lock)

The Merrillville Semi-State year in and year out is the best in the state of Indiana.  If the IHSAA would allow wrestle-backs at the Semi-State, Merrillville would dominate 1st-8th place.

Wow!!!

I think Nelsen will beat Hawkins if they meet up at state.

Harper has already been beat twice and he is no lock....

CHALFANT??????

Briar Runyan will win 160...

Lets me guess your from Crown Point.... Why dont you just put them down for all 14 weight classes

boom just because someone has lost twice doesnt make him a lock? when has he lost when it counts? what happens when its all on the line? 3x state champ and pins to lock a victory over MD last year i think that is enough to state that he is a favorite and a lock. Porras is very very good, but again at Canseco Harper is a different wrestler.

first of all 112 is not a lock there are alot of great wrestlers there it 's wide open.and McMurray is going to have one hell of a match wit mosier and Dulaney is among the top don't count him out and i believe chalfant is to much of a beast for anyone but him to be a lock......

This year is nothing new!   The top two spots of the podium will be dominated by the Merrillville Semi-State.

135 Roach - Crown Point               (Lock)

140 Surma - Munster

Sandifer - Mishawaka     One of these three will be the champ!

Hall - S.B Riley

145 Young - CMA

152 McMurray - Portage               (Lock)

160 Myers - Crown Point               (Lock)

171 Atwood - Delphi

215 Cleveland - Lowell                   (Lock)

285 Fitzgerald - John Glenn         (Lock)

You obviously have not seen Adam Chalfant wrestle this year. Nothing against Glenn, but every year they come in with 215 and HWT's with great records, and I don't remember them coming out on top.

Chalfant is more of a lock than anyone in the state.

Chalfant is the only person I see as a heavy favorite, and I still don't consider him a lock.  At 152 mosier from yorktown will have something to say.  At 160, Runyan from Martinsville will also mess up your predictions here, and at 215 you have to give the advantage to Baker of Bellmont, hasn't lost yet, and bumped up at team regionals to beat a very talented heavyweight from yorktown.  And even though Tsirtis is very talented, I give the edge to Cashe.  I believe that the merrilville semi-state will have the most placers, maybe even the most champs, but I guarantee they will no win everyweight class, nor even the 10 that you have as locks.  To say that anyone is a lock is a bad prediction

I just talked to Bobby Cox and we have canceled the state finals.  The winners of the Merrillville semi-state will now be crowned the state champions.

Maybe Bobby Cox would show at Merryville and see dat it needs to be moved ! If you read dis Bobby stop off at Mike's and get your Merryville t-shirt so you can get in da hospitality sweet. and get some of does prime seats !!

I don't think that the Merrillville Semi-State will have ALL of the champs, but they will have the majority.  I think Shrewsbury is definitely a lock.  No one has really been that close to him either.  He hasn't been taken down all year.

Aren't dare a couple of tough boys at Fort Wayne at 189 ?

130 isn't a lock as long as Sampson Cook doesn't forget how to do a cradle... not saying he will win state but he can eliminate a good wrestler with one or two cradles... If I'm coaching against him my wrestler will never choose down

152 has come good wrestlers this year... I think sullivan from Cath. is 37-0

140 Has Sims and McGinnley

160 has Runyan as already stated and Todd who beat Duckworth last year

I think you're right on 189 being a lock... 135 should be right but it's hard telling how much better Richey from Brown County is from the past but I dout he'll win

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.