It's going to HAPPEN!!!!!!!

That1Guy

This year is nothing new!   The top two spots of the podium will be dominated by the Merrillville Semi-State.

Mark my word!!!!  The Merrillville Semi-State will win at least 8 titles if not all 14!

103  Ayersman - Lake Central

112  Hawkins - Crown Point        (Lock)

125  Tsirtsis - Crown Point

130 Harper - Mishawaka              (Lock)

135 Roach - Crown Point               (Lock)

140 Surma - Munster

Sandifer - Mishawaka     One of these three will be the champ!

Hall - S.B Riley

145 Young - CMA

152 McMurray - Portage               (Lock)

160 Myers - Crown Point               (Lock)

171 Atwood - Delphi

189 Shrewsberry - Crown Point  (Lock)

215 Cleveland - Lowell                   (Lock)

285 Fitzgerald - John Glenn         (Lock)

The Merrillville Semi-State year in and year out is the best in the state of Indiana.  If the IHSAA would allow wrestle-backs at the Semi-State, Merrillville would dominate 1st-8th place.

Some of the locks got picked this weekend. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myers (CP) couldn't bend his leg last year with the full leg brace he had to wear because of his torn ACL.  Myers took 4th in the state last year with a torn ACL!  Myers had 4-6 losses last season all to Andrew Howe!

Chico Adams literally escaped losing to Fitzgerald in the semi-finals last year at state!  Adams 1-0 over Fitzgerald

Fitzgerald has only been taken down 4 times in his high school career!!!!!

There is only a handful of wrestlers from around the state that could survive the Merrillville Semi-State!  Every year because of a lack of wrestle-backs the Merrillville Semi-state leaves wrestlers home that would win most of the Semi-states from around the state!

chico wrestled fitz in the quarterfinals last yr not semifinals

i agree with myers, ive only seen runyon at state last year but i think myers will win for sure, and as for fizgerald for some reason there are a lot more good heavyweights this year so you never know whats going to happen with the big fellas

i wouldnt say there are a lot more good heavies i would say that the playing field was leveled out from last yr with chalfant and fitz at the top

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.