Thor

Flo wrestling Class of 2022 Board

Flo released their freshman rankings and IN has 3 in the top 50 and 2 in the top 10

Andrew Donahue - 3 says Culver Military, never heard of him before. Where’d he come from?

Jesse Mendez - 6

Zeke Seltzer - 47

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Thor said:

Andrew Donahue - 3 says Culver Military, never heard of him before. Where’d he come from?

If I’m thinking of the right kid he’s an Ohio stud that had spent a lot of time training with Miron.   It had been rumored to be going to Culver next year. He would be getting a great training partner in Bryant, another OH transfer.

Edited by MattM

What weight is Donahue? To be ranked 3rd and ahead of Mendez, he must be a stud and potential 4Xer

6 minutes ago, navy80 said:

What weight is Donahue? To be ranked 3rd and ahead of Mendez, he must be a stud and potential 4Xer

Flo has him at 152, but I can't find much about him. I did find a list on a forum of someone's top Ohio middle school wrestlers, Bryant was first, Donahue second,and Eli Pack eight, all going to Culver. 

On 7/2/2018 at 10:47 PM, MattM said:

If I’m thinking of the right kid he’s an Ohio stud that had spent a lot of time training with Miron.   It had been rumored to be going to Culver next year. He would be getting a great training partner in Bryant, another OH transfer.

I am also hearing that Brennen Cernus is going to Culver as well.  He will be tough to beat at 106 if he is a full sized 106.  I added some of his stats on the youth forum top 25 list. 

Love the Buzz about the CMA Wrestling program!! Teams have no clue what’s about to hit them. You add 3 of the top incoming freshman & a top Ohio Junior along with a top Indiana kid to what they have coming back it’s a GREAT TIME TO BE A EAGLE!!

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Eagle2 said:

Love the Buzz about the CMA Wrestling program!! Teams have no clue what’s about to hit them. You add 3 of the top incoming freshman & a top Ohio Junior along with a top Indiana kid to what they have coming back it’s a GREAT TIME TO BE A EAGLE!!

Who all is coming to Culver?

Edited by Thor

35 minutes ago, Chris Prendergast said:

Culver will also add Brady Welch a top incoming freshman.

Is that Braden Welch that Flo has 29th on their freshman big board?