WOW Amazing guy!

I coach at the other Brownsburg middle school and am proud to be a colleague of this warrior. You won’t find better man in our wrestling community.

Last night, his team won the Hendricks County middle school wrestling tournament by over 100 points! It’s a VERY tough tournament full of current and future state champs. His team is awesome, and brings Coach Frepans warrior attitude each time they walk onto the mat. 

Coach Frepans team will finish the season this Saturday at our conference tournament in Zionsville (another stacked tournament). It Would be pretty cool to see coach Frepans team win him another team title!! 

Edited by Mattyb

Coach Frepan is an outstanding wrestling coach but he is an even better person.  We are so proud to have him as part of the Brownsburg Wrestling Family and so thankful he won this battle.  I can’t imagine how difficult it was for him and his family.  You are freaking stud coach!

Thanks guys.  I very much appreciate the support I’ve gotten from the Brownsburg wrestling community, and the Central Indiana wrestling community as a whole.  I’m firmly convinced that being involved in this great sport has been a key factor in my fight.  

“Once you’ve wrestled, everything else in life is easy.” -Dan Gable

I don’t know about easy, but it definitely helped!

I’ve had Coach Frepan coach one of my elementary travel dual teams before, and I will say, I have never received more compliments from parents about a coach of any of the teams I have taken places than I have about him. A guy who truly loves the sport, and is 100% all about the kids! Hands down one of the best dudes I know and I’m proud to be able to have worked with him!

• 1 month later...