Can someone stir the pot?

1 minute ago, aoberlin said:

Your first post out of the gates is pure smack. Not sure what you are expecting. If you dish it prepare to take it. 

Once again, I am not saying that I was not coming out of the gates with my first post. The thread is called "Can Someone Stir the Pot?".

It is just the needless third post that I was saying was egregious. I have no problem with people criticizing me but seems to be a sort of cartel that runs this thread.

Two admins jumping on me in the first two posts is real inviting.

7 minutes ago, CainBones said:

Once again, I am not saying that I was not coming out of the gates with my first post. The thread is called "Can Someone Stir the Pot?".

It is just the needless third post that I was saying was egregious. I have no problem with people criticizing me but seems to be a sort of cartel that runs this thread.

Sounds like we are doing our job. New posters that are just looking to start problems aren't ideal. With that said we didn't delete your post or your profile. I don't even have a problem with what you posted. Just saying expect backlash. The admins just let you know we are here. 

1 hour ago, CainBones said:

I was always curious about IndianaMat while I was in high school and Coach King always had something to say about people on here beating a dead horse and said it was best to ignore. I get it now.

The second response was fine enough, but goodness you did not need the third. I admitted it was not the most impressive thing to beat a JV team. I was just saying that depth is needed...

Take a win with some grace man.

You are free to go elsewhere. 

We don't tolerate people going after teenage kids in a derogatory manner. 

And yes I know who you are, so it's not as secret as you think it is.

31 minutes ago, CainBones said:

Bye!!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

A former head coach & retired referee says @Y2CJ41 had to bribe his way onto the state finals bracket reveal show bc there isn't any other logical explanation! Im not the old coach or ref btw. Just wanted to pass his sentiments along since he's not going to be on here. He wanted to stir the pot 🤣

2 hours ago, CainBones said:

I was always curious about IndianaMat while I was in high school and Coach King always had something to say about people on here beating a dead horse and said it was best to ignore. I get it now.

The second response was fine enough, but goodness you did not need the third. I admitted it was not the most impressive thing to beat a JV team. I was just saying that depth is needed...

Take a win with some grace man.

So take Coach Kings advice and get off here then. If you’re really from Oak Hill you know this would be the last thing he would want someone on here rambling about. Especially with team state in a couple weeks.

I won't support his argument, but it was definitely a strategy used by a 1A powerhouse football program in Hamilton County in the mid to late 2000s. Shockingly that program went 4 straight state finals winning 3 of the 4. Our football offensive coordinator and weight training teacher was not pleased to find it out during a combine event.

12 minutes ago, Tcarter said:

@CainBones I'm curious, is this how you saw this going or nah?

Cannot say I am surprised.

In other news, I made a post in youth wrestling looking for a club in the central/north Indianapolis area for my young son. Feel free to respond to that too...

Edited by CainBones
clarification

42 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Hey Center Grove according to their webcast has Varsity A, Varsity B, and Varsity C. Do they have JV & Freshmen squads too?

Don’t matter what they call it  only one kid per weight class come post season when it counts. I see a lot of the deeper schools giving JV kids some varsity matches though. 

10 hours ago, JORVILLE said:

Don’t matter what they call it  only one kid per weight class come post season when it counts. I see a lot of the deeper schools giving JV kids some varsity matches though. 

We all know that. However during the regular season their B & C squads beat other schools only Varsity squad. Just curious if they have 2 more squads outside the "Varsity ". Back in 09 they had just as many coaches as we had wrestlers at Kokomo's dual tournament. We filled every weight class just so you know.

22 hours ago, CainBones said:

Speaking truths 

I like this guy 

1 hour ago, DawgPoundRed said:

Red Cobra if you want to be an NCAA All American 

Snider Wrestling Club has produced 2 wrestlers with 4 D1 All Americans between them.  And in all divisions 16.  Not bad for a know nothing program that is an inner city public school.