Incoming Freshman

1 hour ago, Beavman10 said:

I want to hear everyone's thoughts on this incoming group of Freshman. Who will make immediate title contenders, and even a Freshman rank list.

Does the creator of this thread have someone in mind? Or was this a random question? 🤔 

Clinton is really good, took down Jax Forrest Twice and was tied at the break I think.

Stanley already has a significant win over Thrine in the past so you know him and Shep are both looking for titles next year and anything less would be disappointing (in their minds).

Pretty sure Staples won’t be in high school until the following year. (Kid is REALLY good too)

Edited by igotcaught

29 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

#TheCounty

100% Confirmed

Braylon Reynolds 

Lucas Boe 

Miguel Rojas 

Case Bridge 

50/50’s

Alex Huddleston 

Case Bell 

Where would Huddleston and Bell end up if not in the county?

7 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

50/50’s = May not be enrolling in HS this year for various reasons . Who knows ?

That’s unfortunate. I know I don’t know anything about them, but that’s been happening more often with these good middle schoolers lately. 

11 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

#TheCounty

100% Confirmed

Braylon Reynolds 

Lucas Boe 

Miguel Rojas 

Case Bridge 

50/50’s

Alex Huddleston 

Case Bell 

Lucas Boe will be fun to watch- my boys wrestled on a couple dual teams with him, kid is an absolute hammer.  I don't think he gets a title his freshman year, but he will be deep in the rankings and I think will be on the podium for sure.

Another one from #thecounty

Luke Farmer of Cascade.

Kid doesn’t get much attention on the state scene because he is a big football player. MS state placer, took Elijah Guyer to OT in the first round at state. Kid is tough and can make an impact as a freshman. 

Cascade is also bringing in a solid group of freshman. The group has been together for a few years now. Multiple MS state placers and some will be ready to step into the varsity lineup this season. 

On 6/28/2023 at 8:37 PM, igotcaught said:

Clinton is really good, took down Jax Forrest Twice and was tied at the break I think.

Stanley already has a significant win over Thrine in the past so you know him and Shep are both looking for titles next year and anything less would be disappointing (in their minds).

Pretty sure Staples won’t be in high school until the following year. (Kid is REALLY good too)

Freshman class will be fun to watch! 

I'm excited to watch clinton and I know he is excited for season. 

Evan is 100% a hammer (strong as a bull) and gonna make a monster splash as well. 

These two work together often and they go at it as fierce competitors and friends! 

Lucas Boe is imo one that could be in the running to win at a higher weight class which don't happen much. Kid has his own style and does very unique things and a great kid but this whole class will be fun. 

Watch out for Gavin Lewis too as he is a kid that will be maturing and is already a stud beating placers already and looks for partners to push himself. Him and braylon have had some good matches! And braylon is a stud as well! 

Case bell and mj staples i believe will have 1 more yr but both are gonna be scary good entering freshman year as well. 

We could see several freshman champs and placers in. 

Clinton, evan, lewis, boe, reynolds, vargo etc. 

Gonna be fun to watch!