Joe Caprino takes onions, lettuce, and tomato off his burger

I had the pleasure of hanging out with Joe this past weekend during the NCAAs, and i remember seeing a thread about him and others rocking on Kyle Ayersman for taking the bacon off his breakfast. Well, Joe, myself and a couple of other guys went to Whataburger in Tulsa, and Joe starts taking the tomato, onions, and lettuce off his burger. the best ingredients that make it a great burger... I mean who does that?!?! haha

Edited by lemercad

On 3/23/2023 at 12:17 PM, lemercad said:

I had the pleasure of hanging out with Joe this past weekend during the NCAAs, and i remember seeing a thread about him and others rocking on Kyle Ayersman for taking the bacon off his breakfast. Well, Joe, myself and a couple of other guys went to Whataburger in Tulsa, and Joe starts taking the tomato, onions, and lettuce off his burger. the best ingredients that make it a great burger... I mean who does that?!?! haha

The bigger surprise to me is Joe seems smart enough to me to just order the sandwich without all of that!  

And fwiw, it's beef that makes it a great burger.  The rest is just window dressing.  That said, if it had bacon and he took that off, THEN we'd have a hot topic!

17 hours ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

We need clarification that the burger was actually meat. Sad we have to ask it, but he could have had one of those veggie burgers. 🙃

Are we sure Whattaburger "meat" is actually meat? If you pin me as a veggie burger guy you probably should have your eyes examined.

On 3/27/2023 at 3:26 PM, SWINfan said:

The bigger surprise to me is Joe seems smart enough to me to just order the sandwich without all of that!  

And fwiw, it's beef that makes it a great burger.  The rest is just window dressing.  That said, if it had bacon and he took that off, THEN we'd have a hot topic!

Unfortunately I had to take the rabbit food off of my burger as they didn't make it correctly. 

28 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Are we sure Whattaburger "meat" is actually meat? If you pin me as a veggie burger guy you probably should have your eyes examined.

Unfortunately I had to take the rabbit food off of my burger as they didn't make it correctly. 

You passed! Never know if someone will play a dirty trick like that on you.

On 3/23/2023 at 3:07 PM, casualwrestlingfan said:

Guess @Y2CJ41 is alright since he doesn't eat salad on his burgers and doesn't drink coffee. 

I'm not a coffee guy either, Sweet tea!! And to Joe's burgers Preference, I can relate because I can't Stand when the raggedy ass lettuce has my burger and bun bumblin sliding and stumblin AROUND like the Marv and the wet bandits down McAllister's basement steps. 

On 3/28/2023 at 2:49 PM, Y2CJ41 said:

As one who wants no part of the garden on his burger, I can absolutely relate!

19 hours ago, diamondintheruff said:

How much did kyle pay you to start this topic to epically fail at taking the focus off of his un-American ability to eat BACON

He paid me by not rating me a 1... at least another 1 will fall off my ratings haha