Veazy

1 hour ago, SunDevils said:

Based on a quick google search it seems to be an apartment but the exterior looks like it could have previously been a holiday inn express. So it cannot be ruled out entirely.

(Joking before anyone gets overly sensitive). 

I kinda felt like stalker looking up that address. Glad I wasn’t the only curious one. I figured it may be @Y2CJ41 s house or something. 

Anyway… my son got to wrestle on a teams with Veazy. By all accounts the kid and family are first class. Hopefully he has a full and speedy recovery. 

Edited by Mattyb

2 hours ago, Mattyb said:

I kinda felt like stalker looking up that address. Glad I wasn’t the only curious one. I figured it may be @Y2CJ41 s house or something. 

Anyway… my son got to wrestle on a teams with Veazy. By all accounts the kid and family are first class. Hopefully he has a full and speedy recovery. 

If you order something from the store you'll be able to know my address. Of course there are online tools that you can find it out also.

16 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

If you order something from the store you'll be able to know my address. Of course there are online tools that you can find it out also.

Order something from you every year. I have all my magazines in mint condition. Waiting for the value of these babies to go to the moon! Solid investment. 

But yes @TeamGarciahas your address pinned to our research board at #TheCountyTMZ offices. Rumor is that the Banana Cartel is keeping an eye on the IndianaMat offices. Got to make sure our bananas stay secure. 

45 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Order something from you every year. I have all my magazines in mint condition. Waiting for the value of these babies to go to the moon! Solid investment. 

But yes @TeamGarciahas your address pinned to our research board at #TheCountyTMZ offices. Rumor is that the Banana Cartel is keeping an eye on the IndianaMat offices. Got to make sure our bananas stay secure. 

David Attenborough Wow GIF by BBC Earth 
Where my multi hundreds of thousands nanas ? 

On 12/31/2021 at 5:07 PM, TeamGarcia said:

thin polar bear GIF 
We see right through your classless video . Really no need for it. Make fun of adults on here not the kids . Hell make fun me, I say some dumb things on here . Pretty sure the kid knows what he did wrong . If it was your kid you be lite . JS, kids do read this . Cmon man . 👎🏾

Pistol Pete with the Mike Gundy reference, classic

7 hours ago, TripleB said:

Pistol Pete with the Mike Gundy reference, classic

Went and looked for a meme for this at the time . Couldn’t remember the coaches name . But yea…. Pretty much sums it up. Classic rant ! Lol . 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.