**Rankings Update** State #2

Y2CJ41

Hello, just a couple quick note!  There is 2 Evansville Central kids ranked @ 160.

Believe Kemper is going (160) & Robards is going (152), also Amento is going (132)

from some of the Line-ups.

Also just seen McConnell of Center Grove @ 182 in duel from this week!!  

Thanks BT19

31 minutes ago, Bigtoe19 said:

Hello, just a couple quick note!  There is 2 Evansville Central kids ranked @ 160.

Believe Kemper is going (160) & Robards is going (152), also Amento is going (132)

from some of the Line-ups.

Also just seen McConnell of Center Grove @ 182 in duel from this week!!  

Thanks BT19

Fixed 160

The Center Grove lineup is going to be interesting to watch.

21 hours ago, bigballerb said:

Confused on why/how Dillon Graham jumped Arthur😂

Graham was a semi finalist, I am sure that will work itself out. Ranked #5 5 behind 2 finalist, a semi finalist and guy who beat him isn’t bad. I am sure  Brody is looking towards winning a title, good luck 

56 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

Graham was a semi finalist, I am sure that will work itself out. Ranked #5 5 behind 2 finalist, a semi finalist and guy who beat him isn’t bad. I am sure  Brody is looking towards winning a title, good luck 

I gotcha, I understood Koontz, Watson, and obviously Torres beat Brody this summer so no problem with that. I just saw some of Grahams losses this summer and Brody had some good wins over a Iowa commit and teched Boarman in freestyle this summer so I was just curious. It'll all work itself out!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.