Sign in to follow this  
Hornet Coach

Travesty at Semi-State

I would like to be the first one to bring this to the attention of the IHSAA, and the wrestling community as a whole.  New Castle did not have Jack's doughnuts in the hospitality room this year.  It is one thing to mess with the integrity of the wrestling that goes on there, but it is a much deeper issue to deprive the coaches of such deep fried goodness with the best thick rich icing known to man.  I would like a full investigation on this and would appreciate an explanation!  WE WANT ANSWERS!  I know I'm not alone on this hot topic issue and we did fight through and have a successful day but it took some mental toughness and teamwork from the coaching community!

Edited by Hornet Coach

this is the kind of stuff that inspirational posters for perseverance and survival are made of, like when the little kitty cat is hanging on the branch trying to pull itself up !!! (shout out to my guy the kitty lover Nicky Dubz)

Come to the evansville ss hospitality room. Then go anywhere else and you'll feel like you're in heaven

The pot of coffee straight from a can wasn't enough to fill you up?  :)

What do you guys like to see in the hospitality rooms? Obviously coffee and donuts, but what else? Taking notes for next year. I am not in charge of this dept. but can have a big influence

Why don't coaches just have a hospitality room pot luck. I'm sure everyone could find something they like if that was the case. Who doesn't love something homemade.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.