ENoblewrestling

Who are coys career losses to?

1. Derek noon this year

2.?

3.?

4.?

2. Garret Pepple - as a freshman

3. Jack Chastain - last year

4. Don't have name of last one (Richmond kid?) - broke his arm in a dual meet last year... You would have to ask AJ if you want the name

Edited by NavyGonzo

2. Garret Pepple - as a freshman

3. Jack Chastain - last year

4. Don't have name of last one (Richmond kid?) - broke his arm in a dual meet last year... You would have to ask AJ if you want the name

Pepple beat him in finals of Southisde Invite his freshmen year 8-1

He injury defaulted to Chastain his sophomore year when he hit his head hard on the mat when being returned.. He was down 1 at the time of the injury I believe..

He broke his arm in a dual with Richmond.. He was up 4- in the 1st period...

Pepple beat him in finals of Southisde Invite his freshmen year 8-1

He injury defaulted to Chastain his sophomore year when he hit his head hard on the mat when being returned.. He was down 1 at the time of the injury I believe..

He broke his arm in a dual with Richmond.. He was up 4- in the 1st period...

First of all Sage is a awesome wrestler!  Jack and Sage have been friends for a long time.  And I am rooting for him to make it threw his part of the bracket.

They used to have a competition on who could get the most 5 point throws during greco and freestyle.  It was always very entertaining!

But the loss to Jack was a front body lock by Jack not a slam while retuning him to the mat.

Edited by jchas

Awesome move. And he wins it (third) all.

Hum....without throwing any kids "under the bus", no one but the Delta Staff,Me and Nostradomus(Nate Woenker) had Sage Coy winning semi-state. I believe Greco is a lost art form. Greco unlike any other "style"(I hate this word) the techniques can be used across all platforms. No offense but an Elite Greco wrestler can dominate wrestlers from our area because everyone is diving at knees. If you know inside position it's almost like bringing an atomic bomb to a pencil fight(I'm forcing it but not too much). I saw Coy at Jay County over the Holiday. I told my son and the whole Wayne contingent that there was no way anyone was beating this guy in our semi-state. I got laughs just like when I told Geoffrey Davis when his record was slightly above .500..there is no way he wasn't either. The day after Semi-State I had more likes on my website than the previous 2 years. I had more calls from parents and student athletes than the previous 3 years combined on Monday alone..some thought I trained Davis I said no his dad knows his stuff I worked with Davis last in 2013. Most people said after seeing Sage Coy at Semi-State they recalled me yelling Greco at several tournaments and some said they read topics on Indianamat gushing about my love of Greco. After watching Mr.Coy I wouldn't be certain to crown someone else just yet. Qualifying or not I can guarantee Greco State is going to be gaining numbers. Good Luck to all the wrestlers and coaches at state.

Hum....without throwing any kids "under the bus", no one but the Delta Staff,Me and Nostradomus(Nate Woenker) had Sage Coy winning semi-state. I believe Greco is a lost art form. Greco unlike any other "style"(I hate this word) the techniques can be used across all platforms. No offense but an Elite Greco wrestler can dominate wrestlers from our area because everyone is diving at knees. If you know inside position it's almost like bringing an atomic bomb to a pencil fight(I'm forcing it but not too much). I saw Coy at Jay County over the Holiday. I told my son and the whole Wayne contingent that there was no way anyone was beating this guy in our semi-state. I got laughs just like when I told Geoffrey Davis when his record was slightly above .500..there is no way he wasn't either. The day after Semi-State I had more likes on my website than the previous 2 years. I had more calls from parents and student athletes than the previous 3 years combined on Monday alone..some thought I trained Davis I said no his dad knows his stuff I worked with Davis last in 2013. Most people said after seeing Sage Coy at Semi-State they recalled me yelling Greco at several tournaments and some said they read topics on Indianamat gushing about my love of Greco. After watching Mr.Coy I wouldn't be certain to crown someone else just yet. Qualifying or not I can guarantee Greco State is going to be gaining numbers. Good Luck to all the wrestlers and coaches at state.

I love your enthusiasm and advocacy. You've got Coy. I'll take Lee. We both find out in 48 hours.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.