Details in the results.

rdrodd1

Not all coaches are as tech savvy as Y2.  I don't think the majority of coaches are omitting the details because they are hiding the results.  I think it is simply the time it would take for them to type in the details.  More programs however are going to trackwrestling which I think will eventually give the common fan what they are looking for and making it more user friendly to coaches to cut and paste results more frequently.

It only takes one involved wrestling nut per team. Take a picture of the book after the meet.

I guess that I am kind of a nut this year again.  In the past, I have had a nephew that wrestled for Avon, a kid that wrestled a bit at Brownsburg, a best friend that had a kid wrestle for Cathedral and now a couple of knucklehead Grandsons with Perry.  The little Knuckleheads are keeping me from going to see the big boys wrestle this year.  I will take the Little Knuckleheads wrestling on the weekends over the results that I use to record, though I miss those weekends in the gym.  Being called Coach Papaw is starting to become kind of special.  I will do my best to get around in the future though.

That makes no sense. So let's make it better by having nothing at all.

Just a little more pressure to put up the full scores.  Some coaches like to share that they won the team.

But don't want to take the time to do the individual scores.  I would say 90% of the people on this board

could care less about the team scores.   Besides that the team scores are almost useless without the

breakdown.  Just my humble opinion.  Doesn't mean I am right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.