Dear Track Wrestling

SLP

Dear Track Wrestling,

I would not like to buy defense soap, mat clocks, or plug my team.  I also realize that the track wrestling dash board was brought to me by track wrestling.  I only wish to watch the updates as they roll in but thanks to all your wonderful offers I was not able to do this during the final round of the ihsaa semistate in evansville.  Does anyone else have this issue or just me?

Dear Track Wrestling,

I would not like to buy defense soap, mat clocks, or plug my team.  I also realize that the track wrestling dash board was brought to me by track wrestling.  I only wish to watch the updates as they roll in but thanks to all your wonderful offers I was not able to do this during the final round of the ihsaa semistate in evansville.  Does anyone else have this issue or just me?

+1

Yes they didnt score the Vinny Corsaro match at all came back after it was over was very disappointed seemed to be running slow on alot of matches.

that's cuz Vinnie scored so quick & so often....I knew he was a stud but dang he made that finals match look so easy and I don't even think he broke a sweat....21-6, 6 was all cuts...WOW there is your 2014 160lb CHAMP

Dear Track Wrestling,

You do understand that trackwrestling doesn't have to have a dashboard for people who are not at the events, right? It's free for the public to watch the dashboard, the developer has to make money somehow to continue running his servers.  You could become a Gold member and none of that pops up.  I know it is annoying, but it probably is better than nothing, huh?

I can't help you with the final round, but I can tell you being in Maryland at least I knew what was happening throughout the event.

You do understand that trackwrestling doesn't have to have a dashboard for people who are not at the events, right? It's free for the public to watch the dashboard, the developer has to make money somehow to continue running his servers.  You could become a Gold member and none of that pops up.  I know it is annoying, but it probably is better than nothing, huh?

I can't help you with the final round, but I can tell you being in Maryland at least I knew what was happening throughout the event.

I do realize that, but most of the stuff that comes popping up isnt ads. It plugs gor other things that track wrestling does such as mat clocks and how to plug your team on TW.  The one that wouldnt go away during finals was just to let me know that the trackwrestling dashboard was brought to me by trackwrestling.  I also think that by voicing my concerns and having others do the same will help TW create a better experience for those choosing to use it.

Any one that has an issue with Trackwrestling, should just not use it!  When they see how many people are not using the site, they will seek answers to why and may stop with the pop ups! 

You can log on to INDIANAMAT and hope that someone at your semi state is posting results!

With all the other issues facing our GREAT SPORT, I think our time and energy should be focused elsewhere! 

A team that lost 3 dual meets this year is going to be Crowned State Champs next week!  NOW there is a REAL ISSUE!

I certainly appreciate Trackwrestling. I used to post the results from our tourneys and

try to get scores from other tourneys but was unable to no matter how hard I tried.

Now with trackwrestling , last night I posted all final and consolation scores to

my Merrillville program, so I could have an idea on how tough the competition our

semi-state qualifiers would be facing at Indy.  THANK YOU TRACKWRESTLING.

Dear Track Wrestling,

Are you a paid member of trackwrestling? The Gold membership is not that much. I don't think you will get the popups if you are a member. If you are not a paid member you have no leg to stand on with this complaint.

The only problems I had with track was it showed the Thacker fall with one second remaining in first but fall happened in second period and it showed a fall in another match but was actually a decision

That is an input error, not TrackWrestling's problem. That is like blaming this forum for you misspelling a word.

I do realize that, but most of the stuff that comes popping up isnt ads. It plugs gor other things that track wrestling does such as mat clocks and how to plug your team on TW.  The one that wouldnt go away during finals was just to let me know that the trackwrestling dashboard was brought to me by trackwrestling.  I also think that by voicing my concerns and having others do the same will help TW create a better experience for those choosing to use it.

It is also meant to annoy you enough that you will spend the money to be a gold member. It does annoy me, but I am glad that they let a cheapskate like me watch for free with little annoyance. They could easily make you pay to see anything.

Freakin hilarious..had something else to put but i better wait till i see you in person. Might not be board appropriate.

Not sure my post was appropriate, just couldn't help myself. You'll have to give me your take this weekend, good luck to T!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.