Pound for pound

SLDchamp

Haven't seen a topic like this in a while but always loved viewing responses! Here's mine

1. Lecount 145

2. Micic 126

3. Forte 145

4. Hughs 138

5. Robinson 220

6. Corsaro 160

7. McCloskey 170

8. Marci 152

9. James 132

10. Red 120

HM-

Wilson 132

Davis 126

Kelly 152

Miller 220

Bernard 285

Hemmelgarn 285

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen a topic like this in a while but always loved viewing responses! Here's mine

1. Lecount 145

2. Micic 126

3. Forte 145

4. Hughs 138

5. Robinson 220

6. Corsaro 160

7. McCloskey 170

8. Marci 145

9. James 132

10. Red 120

HM-

Wilson 132

Davis 126

Kelly 145

Miller 220

Bernard 285

Hemmelgarn 285

not sure why you have 2 pound for pound wrestlers at the same weight.

Nice piks SLD!!!  The thing we can agree to is that everyone you mention is professional  at their task. They don't waver from match to match they focus on the next one just as soon as their hands raised from the last one. Takes a special skillset to grind a whole season out and not miss weight,bus,weigh-in.  1. Red 120 2. Bernard(pro) 285 3. Micic 126 4. Forte 145 5. Lee 145 6. Corsaro 160 7. Lecount 145 8. Wilson 132 9. Hughes 138 10. Gonzalez 170

not sure why you have 2 pound for pound wrestlers at the same weight.

Just because they are at the same weight doesn't mean they aren't two of the best? Forte and Lecount are two of Indiana's nationally ranked wrestlers out of I think around 7 guys.  Just so happens that they are the same weight

Nice piks SLD!!!  The thing we can agree to is that everyone you mention is professional  at their task. They don't waver from match to match they focus on the next one just as soon as their hands raised from the last one. Takes a special skillset to grind a whole season out and not miss weight,bus,weigh-in.  1. Red 120 2. Bernard(pro) 285 3. Micic 126 4. Forte 145 5. Lee 145 6. Corsaro 160 7. Lecount 145 8. Wilson 132 9. Hughes 138 10. Gonzalez 170

Correction Lee is 126 lol

Just because they are at the same weight doesn't mean they aren't two of the best? Forte and Lecount are two of Indiana's nationally ranked wrestlers out of I think around 7 guys.  Just so happens that they are the same weight

I'm not saying that they're not 2 of the best either. I think that's a whole different topic. Generally whenever I see a lb/lb topic, I think of who's Best at that particular weigh. Just my opinion

I'm not saying that they're not 2 of the best either. I think that's a whole different topic. Generally whenever I see a lb/lb topic, I think of who's Best at that particular weigh. Just my opinion

Lb4lb generally means who's best wrestler regardless of weight class not best OF each weight class so it's not really about weight class it's about skill. 

I love watching Red wrestle , but I would love for him to seek out the competition when its there . Red VS Lee would have been a great battle . New Pal had no chance at a title at MD Classic , so why not wrestle the best ..  Just sayin !!!

OK, to clarify. "Pound for Pound" means the 1 best wrestler in all weight classes combined.

Not the top 5, 10 etc.  Roger Mayweather is considered the best in boxing pound for pound.

So with that said. Give me your BEST

Having viewed some matches at this year's all Smith.

Mr. Robinson is a BEAST.  That's my pick.

OK, to clarify. "Pound for Pound" means the 1 best wrestler in all weight classes combined.

Not the top 5, 10 etc.  Roger Mayweather is considered the best in boxing pound for pound.

That's exactly what I thought as well. I'm going with Konrath. This freshman is Dynomite and exciting to watch

To me pound for pound means who dominates their respective weight class more than anyone else. So by that criteria I would go with Redd or Cosaro. However if Robinson breezes through state then I'd go with him.

To me pound for pound means who dominates their respective weight class more than anyone else. So by that criteria I would go with Redd or Cosaro. However if Robinson breezes through state then I'd go with him.

What happened to Corsaro , I don't see him in the rankings?

What happened to Corsaro , I don't see him in the rankings?

he probably just fell off the rankings. he just isnt that good. I heard farrell is coming back to high school so corsaro may have dropped out idk...just kidding lmao

I think Floyd Mayweather would beat Roger fairly easily. ;D

IMO calling any freshman best pound for pound is ridiculous.

Micic

Corsaro

Robinson

Lecount

Forte

Big Wes (Bernard)

All those aren't Sr. but they should be. There are a couple of soph. that could make the list next year or the year after, but not just yet for me. IMO these guys have proven over time to be the top guys pound for pound.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.