Pound for Pound

benni hanna 79

There should be a pound for pound ranking on here. Like on Flo. Might inspire kids to try and catch the better kids or bump up to catch someone, etc. could be a nice addition to the website.

We've had one in the past. With so much going on on here I think all administrators were spread a bit thin this year.

what i am seeing here is (people who think wrestlers might) win state, what about that kral kid from C.P. 6'6" 195, just turned 15 yrs old, soph has not even grown into his body yet, 33-0, beat some top ranked competition, ranked #3, i would put this kid in the mix.

what i am seeing here is (people who think wrestlers might) win state, what about that kral kid from C.P. 6'6" 195, just turned 15 yrs old, soph has not even grown into his body yet, 33-0, beat some top ranked competition, ranked #3, i would put this kid in the mix.

He doesn't seem 6'6" to me. I do know he wears like size 17 or 18 shoes lol

Micic would major Lil red if not tech him!nothing against cj but micic is at a different level and much stronger.

IMO, Without question, Micic gives up 0 in this match… as you said nothing against CJ, but ask the some of the top 5 120-138 pounders that practice with Micic and they will agree, if he was at 120 he wins it, very possibly at 126# as well. I’m not going to use names, but I will say this. I have personally watched him roll with 4-5 of the top (and by top I mean #1 - 4) 120,132,138 pounders. He gets the best of all those match ups by a substantial margin, believe it or not. I have no doubt that as good as everyone thinks he is, he is still underestimated. 

IMO, Without question, Micic gives up 0 in this match… as you said nothing against CJ, but ask the some of the top 5 120-138 pounders that practice with Micic and they will agree, if he was at 120 he wins it, very possibly at 126# as well. I’m not going to use names, but I will say this. I have personally watched him roll with 4-5 of the top (and by top I mean #1 - 4) 120,132,138 pounders. He gets the best of all those match ups by a substantial margin, believe it or not. I have no doubt that as good as everyone thinks he is, he is still underestimated.

Translation:  At RWA I've watched him beat Drew Hughes of Lowell, Josh Fuqua of CP, Julian Torres of Portage, Trevor Burlison of CP, and Tommy Forte of Mishawaka.  But I'm not willing to use names..

I wouldn't doubt it. His high crotch is amazing. I think he pinned all three at regionals with a cross face cradle this past weekend.

Translation:  At RWA I've watched him beat Drew Hughes of Lowell, Josh Fuqua of CP, Julian Torres of Portage, Trevor Burlison of CP, and Tommy Forte of Mishawaka.  But I'm not willing to use names..

well.....  just sharing some personal observations ;D

I've really been impressed with Molloy too, he was a guy that didn't spend allot of time on the national scene until the past year. Then BOOM!!!

The voting seems to be spot on.

Heavyweights never win the p.f.p. battle but for a freshman to be ranked as high as he has been Streck from Merrillville is pretty darn strong.

He's a freaky athlete too... he's gonna open some eyes this year for those who haven't seen him.

No disrespect to the others but ya gotta love lecount's style.  That motion offense is sick.  Brandon James should be in discussion too.  The kid only has one career loss to the #1 ranked kid in the country and no one has scored offensive points on him this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.