On a mission!

wrestler60160

Max Hernandez still undefeated lookin great very athletic Robinson and him will be a great match Max is tall and very well built he could surprise a lot of people , Ty Fleener is on a roll as well.McKinney at 106 looks to be ready to go.

Winning!

Max Hernandez still undefeated lookin great very athletic Robinson and him will be a great match Max is tall and very well built he could surprise a lot of people , Ty Fleener is on a roll as well.McKinney at 106 looks to be ready to go.

...and Caliboy rides in attempting to spoil the topic...

...and Caliboy rides in attempting to spoil the topic...

wtf u talking abiut yes I see Hernandez on a mission to make it under the lights .Yiu Trolls always want to talk slick wheb I post a reply half of you wouldn't know what to say face to face to me.Or my son I have put a lot of time and money in this sport I love some of you posers make it hard to stay on this site. The reason iv had so many names is because iv been kickd off as many times by hurting y2s feelings

wtf u talking abiut yes I see Hernandez on a mission to make it under the lights .Yiu Trolls always want to talk slick wheb I post a reply half of you wouldn't know what to say face to face to me.Or my son I have put a lot of time and money in this sport I love some of you posers make it hard to stay on this site. The reason iv had so many names is because iv been kickd off as many times by hurting y2s feelings

More so because you are an idiot, but go along your merry way.

can someone, with more patience than me, explain this thread to caliboy/182? 

someone who will put their singlet on one leg at at time, step up, make some noise and surprise some people?  you must present it in a delicate fashion as to not offend his sensiblities.

we "posers" must resolve to make it easier for caliboy to stay on this site.

down with the evil y2!  up with caliboy!

<wrestlingfan182 interpreter> What in the wild world of sports are you talking about? Why, yes i can see that Hernandez is on a mission to make it to the finals. You gentlemen always want to speak intelligently on this web site when I post a reply, yet 50% of you would not know what to say to me if you were standing in front of my son or I. I have invested a lot of time and money into this sport that I love yet some of you non educated citizens who are posing as something else make it extremely difficult for me to remain on this forum. The reason I have had so many usernames is because I have been  expelled from using this forum due to the hurtfull feelings that I have caused to Y2.

<wrestlingfan182 interpreter> What in the wild world of sports are you talking about? Why, yes i can see that Hernandez is on a mission to make it to the finals. You gentlemen always want to speak intelligently on this web site when I post a reply, yet 50% of you would not know what to say to me if you were standing in front of my son or I. I have invested a lot of time and money into this sport that I love yet some of you non educated citizens who are posing as something else make if extremely difficult for me to remain on this forum. The reason I have had so many usernames is because I have been  expelled from using this forum due to the hurtfull feelings that I have caused to Y2.

bigmak is really firing on all cylinders! 

<wrestlingfan182 interpreter> What in the wild world of sports are you talking about? Why, yes i can see that Hernandez is on a mission to make it to the finals. You gentlemen always want to speak intelligently on this web site when I post a reply, yet 50% of you would not know what to say to me if you were standing in front of my son or I. I have invested a lot of time and money into this sport that I love yet some of you non educated citizens who are posing as something else make if extremely difficult for me to remain on this forum. The reason I have had so many usernames is because I have been  expelled from using this forum due to the hurtfull feelings that I have caused to Y2.

take it easy on wrestlingfan182 people...the last thing we need is for him to hurt Y2's feeling again then get kicked out. then he will have to create a wrestlingfan183 account. you guys know it would suck to have to create 182 wrestlingfan usernames knowing that you only have 18 left cause after 200 its not like he can just start over. now lets join together and hold virtual hands in prayer for the situation.

Let us not forget about the wrestlers who put their singlets on both legs at the same time.  I have been told if you attempt this without an athletic supporter you are sure to make some noise.

i tried that once. my dismount was perfect and for a second I was suspended in the air. then as both legs started thru the singlet, the follow through just wasnt quite there, snagged big toe on singlet, both feet pushed singlet from my hands and to the floor only to slip and bust my chin open. they stitched me up on the side, put tape over it and as I was getting ready to jump on the scales, i went to take a sip of water to spit out the last bit of blood that had accumulated in my mouth and i got DQ'd for illegal hydration. and im not talking about dilly bars!

More so because you are an idiot, but go along your merry way. l

And yet you never talk like that to me face to face I've always respected you and you have always looked like you was about to crap your pants I've always shown you or your wrestlers respect nothing is said until you get behind your. page keyboard whatevervI have never disrespected any coach wrestler or anyone trying to better our sport.The best of luck to you Mr.Y2

<wrestlingfan182 interpreter> What in the wild world of sports are you talking about? Why, yes i can see that Hernandez is on a mission to make it to the finals. You gentlemen always want to speak intelligently on this web site when I post a reply, yet 50% of you would not know what to say to me if you were standing in front of my son or I. I have invested a lot of time and money into this sport that I love yet some of you non educated citizens who are posing as something else make it extremely difficult for me to remain on this forum. The reason I have had so many usernames is because I have been  expelled from using this forum due to the hurtfull feelings that I have caused to Y2.

lol thanks that's what I meant!!

Dear 182,

The purpose of this thread is too make fun of people who get on here and try to rationalize why their favorite wrestler will be successful by using cheesy cliches. You put urself on a tee when you posted exactly what people were dogging when you made your post.

I personally think that when Y2 and 182 meet up,it'll be the unstoppable force vs the immovable object. You'll be able to cut the electricity w a knife!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.