Notable wins for Final Rankings 1-19

ontherise219

Just want to say great job on the rankings this year... I know it must be hard.

Also, as a Roncalli fan I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the McGinley situation for me? When I saw on New Castle S.S. rankings that McGinley was DQ'd in the last match prior to sectionals I checked Roncalli's athletics website and it shows a meet scheduled on 1/22 Vs. Scecina. Is there any chance this would serve as his penalty/DQ event?

Thanks

Also, as a Roncalli fan I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the McGinley situation for me? When I saw on New Castle S.S. rankings that McGinley was DQ'd in the last match prior to sectionals I checked Roncalli's athletics website and it shows a meet scheduled on 1/22 Vs. Scecina. Is there any chance this would serve as his penalty/DQ event?

Th

Im sure eb41 or flightinstructor in time will enlighten. us.

Thanks

Just becuase someone was DQ'd does not mean they have to serve a penality by setting out the next event. That is only if they were DQ'd for flagrant misconduct. You can get DQ'd for locking your hands 4 times. That does not mean you have to set out an event.

Just becuase someone was DQ'd does not mean they have to serve a penality by setting out the next event. That is only if they were DQ'd for flagrant misconduct. You can get DQ'd for locking your hands 4 times. That does not mean you have to set out an event.

Thanks for the clarification Mr. Chambers.

I obviously have no idea what is going on or why he was DQ'd nor was I at the meet last week in which the DQ took place (just a casual Roncalli fan/alum). I just read on New Castle S.S. rankings that he was DQ'd in last meet prior to sectionals and is no longer ranked/eligible. I noticed that Roncalli actually has another meet scheduled this week prior to sectionals (per RHS website) and was hoping this would allow him to wrestle in tournament.

Also, I am sorry to hear about Cash. He was my State Champ pick.

I don't think a two-time state qualifier is going to get DQ'd for locking hands or too many full nelsons.

I don't think a two-time state qualifier is going to get DQ'd for locking hands or too many full nelsons.

You never know. Pressure to perfom could have got the best of him. He could have had a moment of insanity and forgot the rules. Maybe he had so many locked hand and full nelson calls that the last one he full nelsoned while locking hands on bottom and then lifted the kid up with it and illegally slammed him!!!! Speculations!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.