Toughest sec. reg. and semi state

Wrestlingfan182

Are those questions separate?  Sectional and Regional in particular could be quite tough and not necessarily have anyone in the running for a state title.  On the other hand, either could be loaded with potential champs, but not be overall very tough to qualify out. 

Could be that he meant if you look at the individual state rankings (as of last week), the breakdown is as follows:

New Castle - 6 #1s and 5 #2s = 11 total

Merrillville - 4 #1s and 5 #2s = 9 total

Fort Wayne - 3 #1s and 1 #2 = 4 total

Evansville - 1 #1 and 3 #2s = 4 total

Or maybe he's just a big fan!  :)

Merillville semi state has been dominant for years. No reason for that to change now. A lot of outstanding wrestlers like Matt Hurford not getting enough recognition until a week before sectionals.

I really don't see Hurford beating a very focused Massengale but I wouldn't mind seeing Hurford win.And most of you know why.

I assure you that no one in culver is worrying about recognition.

I would love some recognition for my knowledge of 1980s WWF wrestling, in particular wrestlemanias...Do you know that there were 93,173 fans in the Pontiac Silverdome for Wrestlemania 3?  Or that Tito Santana is one of only two wrestlers to appear in each of the first 8 wrestlemanias? 

I would love some recognition for my knowledge of 1980s WWF wrestling, in particular wrestlemanias...Do you know that there were 93,173 fans in the Pontiac Silverdome for Wrestlemania 3?  Or that Tito Santana is one of only two wrestlers to appear in each of the first 8 wrestlemanias? 

nerdOTM_ribbon2.png

Wasn't talking about recognition now. Talking about how it took this long for him to get some spotlight. Just like how his freshman year he was just the other freshman to qualify at 189. Now, however, he is recognized as a great wrestler since Masengale was pinned.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.