new rankings! with a new number 1

ontherise219

The new rankings are out. What does everyone think?

Some pretty big changes in many weight classes. Not sure what to think of it overall. Many of the changes are deserved/correct, but not so sure about many others. Curious to see how the next week of wrestling pans out.

It's hard to know what to do with him, rankings-wise, since he's got those 2 losses but also owns 2 enormous wins over Corsaro and Borta. 

It's like the Colts--are they better than the Packers since they beat them?  Or worse than the Jags since they lost to them?  The answer is probably in the middle somewhere, and I'm guessing On the Rise is trying his best to guess at where that middle ground is for Cooper.

It's hard to know what to do with him, rankings-wise, since he's got those 2 losses but also owns 2 enormous wins over Corsaro and Borta. 

It's like the Colts--are they better than the Packers since they beat them?  Or worse than the Jags since they lost to them?  The answer is probably in the middle somewhere, and I'm guessing On the Rise is trying his best to guess at where that middle ground is for Cooper.

Haha that's a good thing though. There are a lot of weight classes where guys are trading losses which is tough for rankings but good for fans because you get a lot of upsets and good wrestling

Is it just me , but it seems that there is alot more parity this year than the last few years. You have your say your top 2 or 3 then after that its all toss ups. The Rankings guy must be suffering from severe migrains weekly trying to figure this out. It seems that some of the wrestlers are starting to settle in , and others getting ready for that late charge. On a side note really appreciate all involved at IndianaMat in bringing me my daily fix lol...

Is it just me , but it seems that there is alot more parity this year than the last few years. You have your say your top 2 or 3 then after that its all toss ups. The Rankings guy must be suffering from severe migrains weekly trying to figure this out. It seems that some of the wrestlers are starting to settle in , and others getting ready for that late charge. On a side note really appreciate all involved at IndianaMat in bringing me my daily fix lol...

That is because we had such a dominant senior class last year and for the past few years. This year is wide open with a lot of kids that have the tools to win or place very high at state.

Just wondering what Hudkins credentials are being only 8-0 and ranked 8th at 106. Not hating

off trackwrestlong 

108 - Brock Hudkins (Team HYWAY) over Zach Davis (Indiana Elite Blue) Dec 3-1

02/12/2012 2012 IHSWCA Middle School 102 Sage Coy (Dec) 7-5

03/18/2012 ISWA SB/CD/JR Folkst Sage Coy (Dec)  5-1

02/12/2012 2012 IHSWCA Middle S Jason Crary (Dec) 2-0

02/19/2012 Indy Nationals Garrett Pepple (Dec) 2-0

off trackwrestlong   

108 - Brock Hudkins (Team HYWAY) over Zach Davis (Indiana Elite Blue) Dec 3-1

02/12/2012 2012 IHSWCA Middle School 102 Sage Coy (Dec) 7-5

03/18/2012 ISWA SB/CD/JR Folkst Sage Coy (Dec)  5-1

02/12/2012 2012 IHSWCA Middle S Jason Crary (Dec) 2-0

02/19/2012 Indy Nationals Garrett Pepple (Dec) 2-0

Check and Mate! Haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.