Ranked matchups

FANMAN

Today at Lafayette Jeff that I can remember:

<br/>

120:

#10 (113) Preston Mantel (Z) over Vance Ellis (Roncalli) (Fall)

#5 Deondre Wilson (WC) over #10 Preston Mantel (7-1)

<br/>

182:

Chris Mason (Z) over #15 (160) Katrell Moss (WC) (4-3)

<br/>

195:

Winbugh (WC) over #13 Berumen (Delphi) (Fall)

Mason Nickell (Roncalli) over #13 Berumen (Major Dec?)

Joe Einterz (Z) over Winbugh (10-0)

<br/>

220:

#6 Max Hernandez (WC) over #5 Jacob Aven (Z) (8-7)

Watched some great wrestling at Edgewood HS today. 8 schools  Edgewood, Danville, Martinsville, Greenwood, Brown Cty, Bloomington North, Brownsburg & TH South.

Lots of gohg matchs today, the 1 that stands out in my mind is B Montgomery-Dville vs P Adams that was 3-3. Went to OT and Adams wore down, Montgomery stepped it up to win 8-3!!

he is climbing the board for sure if he beats Cash at North Mont he Could be top 2                                                                                        Think New Pal left NMont duals but I'm sure they will see plenty of each other on the way to the BANK

Garrett at South Adams on Thursday. Possibility of Hayden bumping up to wrestle 113. Hayden Lee vs Sawyer Miller

Hayden is #2 at 106 and Sawyer is #2 at 113.

My hat goes off to Hayden Lee if he does go up to wrestle Miller. I love hearing about a kid and his coaches looking for the best match this early in the season, even when it means moving up. Gotta love it..!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.