Favorite singlet under the lights?

NowAFan2010

Seen a solid pink one at New Castle over the weekend.  I was thinking that you better be a bad mofo to pull that one off.  Cosgorve pulled off the pink socks a few years ago.  I still don't remember anyone pulling off the mohawk haircut though.

Tough to say for me though I still like the old school Martinsville singlet that Runyon wore.

I seen the pink singlet at new castle as well but the best i seen there was the camo singlets from north montgomery i believe 8)

I'm not saying that the pink singlet was my favorite by far....The camo ones were pretty cool though.

Sadly in the early 90's the pink singlets were floating around the freestyle circuit...and sadly I had one for state..dindn't look so bad on when I was winning but then Matt Fitzgerald (New Castle) and Chad Harper (Mishawaka) beat me up later in the day it looked damned silly!!..in the 90's also SB. Riley had great finals singlets and some small school had like candy kane singlets..wanna say like Wapahani or something..maybe it was monrovia but I can't remember..don't recall McCubbins wearing it though. The plaids were outstanding singlets.

Sadly in the early 90's the pink singlets were floating around the freestyle circuit...and sadly I had one for state..dindn't look so bad on when I was winning but then Matt Fitzgerald (New Castle) and Chad Harper (Mishawaka) beat me up later in the day it looked damned silly!!..in the 90's also SB. Riley had great finals singlets and some small school had like candy kane singlets..wanna say like Wapahani or something..maybe it was monrovia but I can't remember..don't recall McCubbins wearing it though. The plaids were outstanding singlets.

A big wahoo for you to admit it though.

My personal favorite was the Anderson Highland plaid singlets too bad well never see them again :( but what's your favorites?

I agree with the Highland plaid. It is pretty sad we will never see those again due to high schools in Anderson merging. I like the suit ones also, but I have only ever seen the kid wearing one lose under the lights. I think it happened last year if i remember right. Made me laugh a little, I wont lie.

I don't know about favorite but SB Clay had the ugliest singlets that I have seen

at the Merrillville semi-state.  They were yellow and black and like a checkerboard.

Then in the finals with Gallegos against Kral it looked like Gallegos had boxer shorts

sticking out  of his singlet bottom, which was even worse.

Indian Creek probably burnt those tuxado singlets after last year. were the pink ones Zionsville? they wore those at our dual this year, they wrestled in a benefit tournment for breast cancer and had those made up for it.

Yes it was Zionsville that wore the pink singlet and i thought it had something to do with breast cancer props to the whole Zionsville wrestling team for the gettin those made up for a great cause

Yes it was Zionsville that wore the pink singlet and i thought it had something to do with breast cancer props to the whole Zionsville wrestling team for the gettin those made up for a great cause

. Yes it was us, we had singlets and tshirts made for the wrestlers and polo shirts made for the coaches. It was for breast cancer awareness.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.