Favorite singlet under the lights?

NowAFan2010

I loved the Lehigh singlets when they got popular in the region.  it was the same year when all the undefeated people started wearing things like saran wrap and ultra revealing  pink fuzzed handcuff thongs to weigh ins in the post season.

I loved the Lehigh singlets when they got popular in the region.  it was the same year when all the undefeated people started wearing things like saran wrap and ultra revealing  pink fuzzed handcuff thongs to weigh ins in the post season.

Sure wish I could "unread" that. Scarred forever, I guess.

Singlets!  Singlets, man!  I was at that weigh-in working that scale  :'(  I had almost forgotten that day...  Have mercy!

I don't know about favorite but SB Clay had the ugliest singlets that I have seen

at the Merrillville semi-state.  They were yellow and black and like a checkerboard.

Then in the finals with Gallegos against Kral it looked like Gallegos had boxer shorts

sticking out  of his singlet bottom, which was even worse.

1. Clay no where near had the ugliest singlets on Saturday. 2. It's creative and we wanted to be different. 3. It doesnt even matter how Joe Gallegos looked in the finals because he won semi-state and that's all that matters. 

CHS132:  Everyone sitting around me commented on how ugly your singlets were.  And as for

Gallegos winning, had stalling been called like it should have been the match would

been over in 2 periods.  He was backing up the whole match.  Our 285lber got cautioned

for stalling with only 15 seconds expired in the first period.  Being from our semi-state

I will be rooting for Gallegos this weekend until if and when he meets up with Kral again.

Kral got about as tough a draw as you can get.  Hopefully he will wrestle like a 220lber

instead of a heavyweight.

CHS132:  Everyone sitting around me commented on how ugly your singlets were.  And as for

Gallegos winning, had stalling been called like it should have been the match would

been over in 2 periods.  He was backing up the whole match.  Our 285lber got cautioned

for stalling with only 15 seconds expired in the first period.  Being from our semi-state

I will be rooting for Gallegos this weekend until if and when he meets up with Kral again.

Kral got about as tough a draw as you can get.  Hopefully he will wrestle like a 220lber

instead of a heavyweight.

:) thanks for clearing that up for me. I didn't know I was stalling... I wasn't backing up I was clearly being pushed. No shots were taken while I was being tied up in a collar tie and wrist.  Thanks for bashing me dunefan. Congrats to Kral for winning state!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.