Perry VS Cathedral

zachpierson

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always this dual will be very close and have many swing matches. What is everyone thinking the results of this match will be?

I think the moon, sun and stars would all all have to be perfect harmondy for the Irish to pull this out after seeing what Perry did this weekend at Bellmont! With that being said, on paper I think there are some great match ups almost at every weight class. I think the Irish on paper could win anywhere from 4-8 matches, but so far PM wrestler's have found a way to win all big dual matches almost to a man! I just hope it's as good live as it seem's to be on paper, and even if the Irish find a way to win 7-8 weights I think bonus points could work to PM's favor, but this is why we wrestle these matches ;) Good luck to all and lets get it on....

I am not sure of all weights, but Cathedral could win 138, 145, 152, 160, 170, 195, 220 and HWT - which would surprise a lot of people that have seen Perry wrestle this year.  Unfortunately, I do not see any of these weights getting bonus points; whereas Perry could get bonus points at many of the weights up thru 132.

Winfield vs Bernard will be a good matchup. Can anyone tell me what happend with Winfield and Maggert. I saw in the paper that Winfield pinned him. Just wondering if anyone could give me match details

Was 2-1 in favor of Winfield in the third and Maggert sit to his butt and just got put to his back

This wouldn't be the first year cathedral upsetted perry it would actually be the 3rd i remember chico adams senior yr they beat them and they wern't supposed to. not sayin its the same situation but i think that cathedral is the only team in the state that can actually keep it within 20 pts. hey stack up rele well from 138 up 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.