Any big match-ups for this week? Team or individual?

CheapTilt

Here are a couple of places to see some great wrestling in Indy, no particular order

Franklin Grizzly Duals- Perry, Penn, L.N., Pike, don't know if they added any1 else, but is a great day of wrestling

Westfield HS- 16-Team Tourney (another great one) Don't know all who is participating

Cathedral HS- Warren vs  Cathedral

Coach Weimer

Here are a couple of places to see some great wrestling in Indy, no particular order

Franklin Grizzly Duals- Perry, Penn, L.N., Pike, don't know if they added any1 else, but is a great day of wrestling

Westfield HS- 16-Team Tourney (another great one) Don't know all who is participating

Cathedral HS- Warren vs  Cathedral

Coach Weimer

First action for Cathedral this year the Cathedral 6-way includes Washington, IND - Tech - Warren - Avon, and the last school I cannot remenber but should be some good match ups

The 6 way at Cathedral also includes Avon in addition to Warren Central.  The other three spots have changed over the last 2-3 years...used to be Anderson Highland, East Central and Munster, which made for a GREAT (long) day of wrestling!  I think last year Washington (from Southern Indiana!) and Manual were there and Warren provided a second team.

I see Big Hawaiian posted while I was typing!  Was it Tech or Manual that was there last year?  Or is Tech replacing Manual this year?  Looking at some results posted in last year's section, it had Manual there...

he could be since their football season just concluded this past weekend

If he is wrestling this coming weekend I would expect him at 182 and dropping......There is no quit in this kid.....Right back in the wrestling room today/tonight/yesterday.......I just hope that Gino Gillium is back with the team this year.....

Is Willis wrestling up? They have him at 170 in the rankings, i was jus wondering if anyone knows,thanks.

Yes, Tyler will be at 182lbs this weekend but will be dropping to 170lbs but as mentioned above he and about 4 others (a couple of our football guys will be wrestling up a weight class) had their 1st practice on Monday so not at the weight they plan on for tourney time. Also it's Manuel, Tech, Washington,IN, Warren Central, Avon & Cathedral in a dual format @ Cathedral 12/3...

Westfield includes 16 teams

Pool A  Northview, Zionsville, TC Howe, Westfield

Pool B  Evansville Memorial, Heritage, Ben Davis, Northwest

Pool C  Princeton, Fishers, Shelbyville, Lebanon

Pool D  Roncalli, Terre Haute South, Speedway, Mt Vernon

A great day of Wrestling!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.